CHAPTER FOUR (Apology Accepted)

The Next Day
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The next day rolled around and I just got home from school. I was just getting out the shower.I heard my mom talking to somebody but she changed her voice because lately she been sad but she hasn't told me why yet.

I ran sdown the stairs to see if it was her stupid ass boyfriend Devin. Shockingly it wasn't him, it was Mason. "Oh my god, watcha want" I said rolling my eyes and looking down at the floor."I wanted to talk" he said as he tried to walk in." Well I'll leave you two at it" my ma said walking in the living room.
"Come upstairs and we can talk" I said turning to go upstairs."Mason was behind me as we went up the stairs. "Damnnnn" Mason said loud enough for my ma to here. "What nigga..¿? I said turning around. "Oh, nun" he said passing by me on the steps.

"So watcha here for..¿?" I said looking at the time on my phone."I wanted you to know that I'm sorry for calling you fake. Because we gone be honest to each other, you the realiest person I know" he said smiling. "I'm not smiling" I commented. "I know you want to though" he said landing his hand my hips and pulling me closer." I know you want to" he repeated with the cutest smile ever. By this point I started blushing as he leaned in for a kiss. We had a little makeout session before things got intense.

Mason and I started to lay on my bed and take each others clothes off. "Wait wait, go lock the door" I said to him bitting my bottom lip. He got back on me and went to work. I'm not gone share to much detail but just know they both had the time of their lives.

After we did the dirty I got up and gathered the sheets. Mason was sitting in the chair by the door with his boxers looking sexy asf. I threw the sheets in the rest in a basket to start a load of laundry but I couldn't resist him. I came over to him and sat on his lap. We made out for a while when my mom decided to bust through the door drunk.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I never told you. You need to know this instinct". She said all this with tears just rolling down her face. "Ma what's wrong" I asked concerned. "Its Stacy.." She said falling to floor in straight pain. "I'm so sorry" we can talk about it later when you can handle it ok ma. Don't worry I got you." I said walking her to her room.

I felt as if I needed to tuck her in so I did and I brought her some aspirin and sleep medicine because I knew she was gone get a headache over all that crying. "Feel better" I said shutting her door.

I went back to my room and Mason looked as if he wanted to just sleep.I put some new sheets and covers on my bed and threw the used ones in the wash. "So who's Stacey¿?" Mason said looking more worried than ever. "My moms best friend. "Damn" he said.

"Damnnnn...." He said again." What nigga" I said again just like before. "Yo ass...it big asf" he said standing up coming up behind me. I smiled and turned around to look at him." I'm tired of everyone lying to me about that" I said going on the hall to grab a towl. "You coming..¿?" I said heading to the bathroom. We took a shower together but we didn't do nothing but touch on each other a little.

After we got out I put on some boy shorts and this crop sweat shirt. We were both pretty tired so we cuddled on my bed and fell asleep. When I woke up I woke him up." You hungry¿?" I said looking at his cute ass. "Yeah, can you make me something". And he went back to sleep. " I was hungry so I went downstairs and made some ramen. I ate my food and watched some TV and took him his food and woke him up to eat after that he fell back to sleep..

A hour later Mason come downstairs looking for me. "Took you long enough" I said getting up grab him. "Come on, sit" I said as I sat on top of him. "Sorry but you got that good good and it put a nigga to sleep"he said blushing. I just laughed an grabbed my phone to see the time. It was 11:58pm. "Hey do you just wanna stay over" I asked him. "Of course as long as I'm with you I'm chill" he said kissing my neck. I let out a moan and stopped him. "Stop we just fucked earlier, did you not get enough dessert" said metaphoractly."I can never have to much of yo pie" he said as he started touching me in places. I moaned and moaned and finally decided to move to the chair.

"Aagghhhhh...You gone leave me for a chair" I laughed and turned the volume up. "Okay my niggs I feel you, I feel you" he said.

We both stayed up hella late cause we hate naps so we weren't exhausted around that time.

I woke up to the sounds of something scrapping against a skillet. "Watcha doing" I said stretching and shit sitting up from the couch. "Good morning sexy, I'm just making breakfast for my one and only" he said fixing our plates." Why you make it sound official" I asked. "Maybe because I was waiting to ask you if we could be official" he said handing me a plate."Thanks and I guess I'll give you a chance" I said sitting down and eating." Good choice and I'm guessing you accept my apology" he said raising his eyebrows in hope. "Yeah and don't fuck with me" I said.

The day went on ands my mom came home from work while I was doing the dishes. It was the weekend so I had no where to be and neither did Mason. My phone began to ring and I dried my hands off to answer.

"Hello...hi how are you....I'm doing fine....really is that so.....well thanks for everything" I said. I hung up and told them I didn't get the job. "Why you sound like a white girl" mason said to me. "Cause I was being professional thank you very much. Man let me calm down before I get even more angry" I said. I tried to brush it off and let it go through one ear and out the other. And I took a deep breath.

My phone dinged and it was my grades being sent to me. I looked and saw that I had decent enough grades but o needed some work. I knew that Mason was smart and got "A's" on basically everything he did. "Ay do you think you could possibly tutor me" I questioned. "In what class" he asked. "Math" I suggested. "Sure, what's your current grade" well right now I got a -c- and I don't want a -f-" I told him. "Well no one does, but other than that sure" he responded. "But only something in return..." he said raising his eyebrows and licking his lips. "I don't know I still need to focus on my grades" I said. "They not that bad, please...pretty please" he begged. "Boy stop talking like that, you make yourself sound like a straight bitch" I said laughing. "But you like this bitch over here don't you.." he questioned. "That don't shit nigga..you betta man up" I said kind of serious for no reason. "I'm just enough man you need" he said walking up behind me.

"How am I gone get some money? I can't live here forever" I complained. "We could live together and sploit the bills and shit" he said very serious. "No we just became official so we'll have to see where life takes us" I said running the water back up to do the dishes.

When I was done I sat down and got a call from Madison.

Phone call-
Alyssa
Madison

Hello..
Ooouuhhhha
Hello...M
Do you here something...? "No" said a deeper voice . Okay
YO
Ohhhh..fuck yesssss....mhm right their baby. FUCK!¡!¡!¡

I hung up the phone and felt as if I was gone throw up. "Who has Madison been seeing lately?" I asked. "I think she been hitting up my dude T" he said. "T as in Tyler?" I questioned. "Yeah" he responded. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BITCH!" I screamed. "What's wrong?"he said. "First off you friends with my ex and my best friend fucking him" I said cracking my knuckles. "Bae calm down" he said trying to sit me down."No shut the fuck up bitvh who is you knew she been fucking with him and neither of yall told me. I feel as if I only live so that people can have someone to hurt" I said tearing up and walking to the front door. "Get out dumb bum" I said ignoring his face.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
To Be Continued
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

|•|•|•|Lemme know what you think|•|•|•|

Vote
Comment
Share