CHAPTER SIX ( Toronto)

The Next Day
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After I packed my bags I took 'em downstairs to the living room, I grabbed me some money and my keys. I headed to the McDonalds down the street from me and got a McGrittle and a hash brown. I pulled up to my house and I saw Mason's car in front of my house. I parked my car and walked to the door before I talked to Mason. I went in the house and grabbed my shit and out the door I went.

"Wassuh my niggs" I said putting my luggage in the trunk. "Nun much but we gotta leave before we end up late" he said heading in for a kiss. I couldn't reject him so I responded and kissed him back. "Did you get over our little baby argument" he questioned. "Yeah I'm sorry bae".

"Good cause I been really wanting to make it up to lately" he said with the sexiest smile ever. "But you already got us these tic-". "I know but I'm talking some other ways though" he said smirking. "Damn I feel ya. I been wanting to get down for the longest time". "Well best believe when we get there I'm gone put it down" he claimed.

"Boy you got a lot of confidence" I said while scrolling on my phone. "Ok we gone see...we gone see" he said. "Yep" I agreed.

When we got to the airport we had to wait for Madison because her lover had to drop her off. I had my headphones in while we waited outside. I had my bags and Mason had his. I felt Madison tap my shoulder. I turned around and greeted her. "WASSUH BITCCHHH"  I semi yelled. "Be quiet. We in public" she said. "So what...I won't ever see these people again after today so fuck 'em" I said while both middle fingers up in the air. I started laughing cause I saw a little girl walking with her mom. Then she did the same thing as me. I was dead. I couldn't help but laugh but we grabbed our bags and about 1 hour and 30 minutes passed because we were waiting in lines and shit and getting loaded but we were on the plane and I had a window seat. So I took some pictures for the gram.

"Aye" Mason whispered. "I can't wait no more".

"For what" I said. "To hit that" he said moving his hands up my thigh getting higher and higher. I bit my lip and grabbed his hand. "Boy stop using your hands to touch me. How about you grab my lotion out my bag and pleasure yourself" I said.

"Damn ma I just wanted to try something new. Like in the bathroom. On a plaaannnneeee.."he dragged. "Boy...I said no. You gone have to wait til we land and get to the hotel." I said thinking.

"Aight fuck it then, let's just say yo ass ain't getting no d*** tonight" he said putting on his beats. I just smacked my teeth. I was gone get some tonight and we both knew that.

The plane landed and I met up with Madison because her seat wasn't near me.

15 Minutes Later
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

When we got off the plane we got an Uber and headed to our hotel. We all put money into the hotel room. We got a two bedroom room. Everything in it was really nice.

We unpacked and decided to eat. We ordered room service which, not im not surprisan, came late as f***. I got a steak and potato, so did Mason, and Madison got a small pizza a saved the rest. We ate watched TV.

Madison got in the shower. She got out and I grabbed my Calvin Klein underwear and bra set. I set it out on the bed and got in the shower.

I opened the shower curtains to grab my shampoo. "You scared the sh-". "Shh. You ain't gotta say nothing. Just let me do all the work.". He took off his towl and got in with me. "Listen I'm not trynna do that tonight. I just wanna chill. That's it."I said honestly. Mason smacked his teeth."Maannn you never wanna do nothing". "Well you can't just up and appear and just expect me to want to fuck. I'm not horny. I'm in a chill mood cuz". "Man f*** you. Always gotta act like a bitch".Mason snapped.

"Boy you need to stop. The f*** are you talking to. You not talking to me. F*** outta here cuz. You gone to f****** far with that bitch calling. Because I'm not a bitch. How about this. Stop f***** with this bitch" pointing to myself. "...and go f*** with one of yo other b****** or should I say h***".I snapped.

"Oh I got some h*** down here in Toronto too. Trust me, you just a option." I responded.

"Oh ok my niggs. I feel ya. Go have fun. I'm sure you have a -bitch to suck on your d*** until you nut, spit it on yo gut, and slurp that s*** right back up-" I said quoting Biggie. It was our thing to quote lines from songs but I turned the water off and got out the shower. I put on my set and put my hard in a messy bun. I grabbed a water bottle and went to bed. It was around 1:30am.

Around 3:45am I felt someone slide into the sheets next to me. It was Mason of course and he was rubbing my leg with his hand. "Stop touching me". He followed up with "I'm sorry bae but I just-".

"Don't n**** " I said while moving his hand away. I turned my body towards him and kicked him off the bed. "I don't care where you sleep tonight. The floor, the couch, the car, outside, or Madison's bed but I don't want you in my bed" I said while giving him one pillow out of the five that was tossed onto the floor next to me.

Mason went to the bathroom before going to the couch. Mason fell asleep and I soon did too.

The Next Morning
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next morning rolled around and I got in the shower and when I got out I brushed my teeth. I already washed my face in the shower. I put on a grey one piece and a red flannel around my waist and slipped on my cool grey 11s. Me, Madison, and Mason made plans to go get some food and then go to a Drake concert.

Everybody was already up therefore everyone was up and getting ready. I was putting on some light makeup and styled my hair. I had it in its natural state and some product. I sprayed some heat protection spray on it and diffused it. When I was done I fluffed my hair out with my pick and grabbed my OVO hat and took some pictures.

By now everyone was done with getting ready and we called a Uber to take us to IHOP.

We smashed up that food and called another uber to take us to the concert. We were in line for 2 and a half hours but we got our ticket for our seats. We had the best luck we were in the 2nd row, center seats.

We waited of course and Drake performed. Towards the end Drake decided to pull out another Canadian artist. A bomb a$$ one too. He and Tory Lanez performed and I was so happy. We got to see them after the performance cause we had VIP backstage passes. We hit some pictures on the gram and Snapchat. Apparently Tory liked our vibes and invited us to a house party that both of them threw together.

To Be Continued
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Disclaimer: I haven't been focused on my book so if things don't make sense that's y. And I don't really like this chapter so I doubt you would.

Comment
Vote
Share