CHAPTER TWO ( New & Old Pt.1 )

The Next Day
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.💢💢

"Hello" I said as I wiped the coal out my eye. "Don't forget about that interview "." Ik but what time I gotta be there..¿?". "Somewhere around 12:00am or 12:30am" ." Okay ima start getting ready".

I hung up and checked the time it was 11:27am so I had a lil time before I got ready so I decided to use that time to go back to sleep. I set my alarm but didn't here it then it was 11:49am so a bitch had to get crackin'

I hopped in the shower and quickly got out. When I got out I put on some music and blasted it. I was listening to **The Notorious B.I.G and 2pac**

I started dancing around and getting dressed. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in two dutch braids. I brushed my teeth and put my deorderant. I put on a lil makeup and popped on some heels.I text Madison saying I was on my way to pick her up since we were going to the same place anyway

Me- yo yo ima just pick up because one yo house is on the way there and two cuz we going to they same place anyway

Madison- Ok I have someone who wants to see u

Me- and who may that be....¿?

Madison- my brother...😂😂

Me-cool😒

Madison- u mad bruh or is mad..😂😂💀

Me-hahaha so f****** funny rt😒🔫

Madison- yeah its funny or else I wouldn't be laughing rt f****** now don't u think...😂😂

Me- stfu im on my way👿

Madison-k

9 minutes later

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

**knock, knock, knock**
"YO LETS GET IT, LETS GO" I yelled from their front door. I sat on their front steps. I pulled out my headphones and listened to my music. This time I was listening to **The Life Of Pablo**. Before I could even get half way through **Freestyle 4** I heard their door open. I looked up quickly to see that it was not Madison but instead her brother Mason. I put my head down slower than I raised it and sat my head on my hand and let out a sign. "Disappointed to see me..?" Mason said as he sat next to me. "No you cool my niggs just waiting on yo sista". "Oh u want me to get her for you..". "I think we both know that's not gone help".we both laughed and smiled at eachother. " so what sch--". I stopped to hear Madison finally walk through the front door. "Took you long enough" said me and Mason. " I blushed and grabbed my keys to leave". Mason let out a little laugh and started walking with me."where u going nigga" Madison said with a sarcastic look. "Nowhere I just wanted to say bye to Alyssa " he said as he grinned and bit his lip". "Bye Mason" I said with a half smile and my head knocked to the side.