Chapter 12

Instincts

Ch. 20

By: Cutegirlmayra (I'm actually excited about this one xD I thought it would be scary, but I know how to do it, and I'm thrilled to have Sonic back in the action again! I missed my Instinct Sonic T-T so anyway, enjoy the action and drama! I think maybe a few more chapters after this one will wrap things up nicely :) P.S When it comes to blood, I don't like talking about it, and I also know that it's not really allowed in video games, but I ALSO remembered that this would in NO WAY be canon or in a video game so I decided to mention a little bit of blood... it's not much but eh. So obviously, this isn't canon xD if you hadn't already figured that out XP Also, also,... check out 'It's where my demons hide' by Imagine Dragons. I kinda made that my theme song for this series xD it fits so well!)

Amy desperately ran to evade the two hedgehogs, but soon realized her two legs wouldn't be fast enough, and the only trick she had was going on all four again.

With her strength and even her mind failing her, she felt her body almost begin to shut down, turning into nothing more than desire as the heat rose, readying for the peak of her prime to show and the most vulnerable moment in her lifetime begin.

In fright, her mind thought up an instinct behavior, and her body reacted to the will of wanting to be protected out of her fright, and she quickly curled up into the tightest ball she could manage. Instinct Silver leaped over the ball, seeming to have wanted to pounce her before her instinct helped her in dodging him, and he began to move closer, placing a hand delicately on her to see how sharp her quills were. She hissed, and popped herself out once or twice to warn him to stay away. Now that she was merged, her instinct was helping her with her desires. They were one and the same, synced with the same wishes and needs, so the two couldn't and didn't want to betray each other.

A perfect blend of nature and man.

Silver circled her, as was what his body told him to do, to try and lure her out with his own scent. But being an Omega, it wouldn't really attract her very much, and so he went back to trying to get her to open up, pawing at her spines before flinching back and whining out the pain of being stabbed. Squeaking at her, he tried to appeal to her but she kept tightly shut.

Instinct Shadow then came over the hill, as Amy had stopped right before the edge of the forest, which meant she was still in the long rolling meadows with the stream on the other side. He charged Silver, ramming him back and having him roll slightly down the hill, whimpering at the alpha, as he tried to drill his hands into the hill, making them tear the earth a bit as he finally stopped himself from falling.

Instinct Shadow was up next, but he wasn't so willing to wait around...

Placing a paw on her quills to test the sharpness, and shaking his hand when he felt the string, he growled and used his other's knowledge to push her quills back at precise points, trying to forcibly rip her open.

Amy felt the pain of being ripped apart but wouldn't budge, she suddenly thought of something and quickly used it again, it wasn't forced like with the Jumpers, it was a natural call of help.

SQUEAKK!

Shadow's violent action stopped as he looked down to where her head would be curled up, and waited for a command.

SQQUEAAKK!

Silver slowly rose up, shaking the dirt off of him as his scent increased slightly, he looked up with a powerful determination not usually found in Omega's, as he seemed to be growing in power with her cry for help.

Charging up the hill, he rose up into the air, as Shadow looked in surprised, and scratched down a powerful blow that left Shadow scampering back, huffing and shaking his head.