Chapter 14

Instincts

Ch.22

By: Cutegirlmayra (I'm kinda looking forward to the new arc. Yes, that's right. One more thing... So, stay tuned, I'm hoping you forgive me for making this so long, but trust me, the ending is pretty-.. Well, I'll let you find out ;) But this is about to get kinda weird... before it gets really cool. So please, don't be turned away, just wait for the cool, okay?)

Amy's vision was blurry, but she heard beeping and could see different blotches of white light. She heard a gruffy voice state, "More anesthesia. She's starting to come too, I need more time!" Amy saw figures but nothing much really, she had a mask over her mouth, and she could see lights overhead, but she felt nothing...

What was...

Going on...?

-Morning-

Amy awoke feeling sluggish, as she tried to move but something kept her down.

"Oh! Please don't move! That would be very unwise!" Orbot opened the automatic metal sliding door and placed a tray down.

"..O..Or-?"

"Don't speak. You're still coming too. Cubot! Cubot, where is her beverage?" he turned behind him as Cubot raced in, slammed against the door that immediately slid close at lightning speeds as Orbot shook his head, putting his hands to his...uh... well where his hips would be. "He always does that..." Orbot looked back to Amy, as she was still trying to 'come out of it' and figure out what the heck was happening.

The door slid back open, "Why does it always do that to me?" Cubot looked so sad... Holding his tray of water and other drinks and sodas for her.

"It must not like you." Orbot took the water, looking it over, and hovered over to Amy, flying up to meet her. "Here you go, drink up! We'll be dropping you back at your home the second we see you're not going to die." He stated, as Amy's eyes flickered right open.

"DIE!?" she tried to sit up.

"No-no-no-no!" The two waved their hands around to try and stop her but she felt a giant pain in her lower abdomen. "W-what..." she laid back down, slowly, as Cubot and Orbot tried to help.

"Please don't panic, please don't panic." Orbot was repeating as the two both got her down again.

She lifted her green drape from the collar and looked down as Orbot and Cubot looked away, nervously...

"...Why is there.. em... a giant...." She could barely let the words out, as she was tearing up.

"...The Doctor took out some of your eggs. There! I said it! I couldn't keep it in." Orbot jumped off the bed and covered his face with one hand, looking completely guilt stricken. "I told him this was insane, but he said you had like 300,000 of them and he was only taking, eh, some. But you're completely fine! Trust me! I oversaw everything and you can still have kids, and still live your life, and please DON'T KILL ME!" Orbot put his hands together at first, before pacing and then trying to reach out to her before cowering for his life and put his hands up to try and stop any coming attack.

Amy just stared at Orbot, not really processing what he meant. "I.. I don't lay eggs."

Cubot's mouth dropped.

Orbot looked at her dumbfounded and face-palmed.

"Wait... that's right!" Cubot stated, and looked to Orbot, looking panicky. "We have to tell the Doctor! She's a mammal!" Orbot punched Cubot and hovered up to Amy's bedside.

"CLEARLY, you have not been told about your own biological makeup." Orbot took a deep breath, and gestured a hand out to her. "Allow me, a humble robot, to explain your anatomy and how children, scientifically, are created."