Ch:10

Rae

"So what your saying is you ain't shit and you won't be shit because that's all the fuck I heard just now you sorry ass nigga !" Emoni yelled into the phone as London an I sighed shaking our heads.

It's was almost eleven and we were still waiting on Emoni, as usual she was occupied with her boyfriend Jahir. This nigga was always doing something knowing it would get back to her. I zipped the back of my heels signaling I was ready looking at my curves in the mirror. Only plus size in the crew and still turned heads I straightened out the bottom of my fitted dress .

"Rae got that pillow booty that's why Dre be on her ass !" Emoni smacked my ass before walking out the room. I waved her off heading out with them even though she was right. We parked in the deck across from Mirage 2.0 doing last minute checks.

"Where yo nigga at ma?" This dude walked up next to me resting his arm over my shoulder. I bit my bottom lip but before I could say some smart shit Nick was moving the dudes arm from around me.

"She good bruh shawty got a nigga." Nick said as he pulled me forward along with Emoni and London who were shaking their heads.

"I ain't even really want her fat ass anyway just taken one for the team !" The dude shouted behind us nick brushed it off as we walked into the club.

"You didn't have to do that I can handle my self Nick thank you though." I smiled playfully nudging him before sitting down on the lounge chair in VIP. All about the Benjamin's blared through out the club, as Dre and his boys made their way through the crowd. I rolled my eyes knowing he was about to talk shit.

"Wassup y'all good need bottles ? Shit I do y'all have fun aight." Without bullshit out his mouth Dre walked over to the ledge standing next to a girl in a skin tight all black cat suit. I swear I would of rathered him fuss about nick in my face than flirt with the next bitch.

Getting up I fixed my dress before heading down the stairs towards the bar. I smiled as I waited for the bartender to make my drink swaying my hips along to the beat of say it I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Since when do you leave the section to get a drink ?" Dre whispered into my ear from behind putting a twenty on the counter as the bartender slid me my drink.

I turned around facing him looking into his eyes, every thing in me moved an dripped nothing but lust for him. I traced the sides of his face with the tips of my nails. Pulling away I grinned before grabbing my drink leaving Dre standing there. Before I could make it to the stairway of the VIP I could heard shouting. Turning around all I could see was Dre kicking some one on the ground then the guys ran down the stairs. Dre pulled my arm pulling me towards who ever was on the floor.

"This nigga got something to say to you Rae !" Dre kicked the dude once more before Troy lifted him up walking him out the door. It was the same dude from the parking deck, I sighed watching the security mind their business. Granted this nigga mouth was reckless Dre could of fucking waited or brushed it off.

The guy looked up at me spitting out blood beside him looking up at Dre ,Troy and Reese then laid his eyes back on me." All this over a fat bitch my bad he wanted me to come correct! All of this over a fat girl fuck y'all pussy ass niggas! He spat blood on to Dre's tims.

I placed my arm out before Dre or Reese could pull their guns out. This dudes blood would be on my hands not theirs I can't sleep like that. I leaned down lifting his chin up "Sad what a waste of pretty eyes. My name is Rae Wilson daughter of Ryder Wilson you keep this up I can't help and I won't want to ,you got that just remember this fat bitch can ruin yo fucking life!" He jerked his face away from my hand causing my nails to scratch him breaking his skin. His breathing became heavy as he looked around at us. I rolled my eyes knowing he couldn't take any more even if he acted hard.

Come on y'all let's go back inside with everyone, we got bigger shit to worry about than his ass. Dre looked at me then at his boys I knew what he wanted to do but it wasn't happening not on my watch I couldn't let it happen.

Walking back up the stairs of VIP I felt uneasy, London smiled at me handing me a drink. Nick was dancing with two girls an Emoni was occupied as usual. Dre sat down beside me throwing his drink back .

Once we were back at Dre's place I was just ready for bed an didn't feel the need to talk just wanted to sleep it off. This whole night was just too damn long and a cute ass outfit was wasted.

"No one should ever be allowed to disrespect you Rae you hear me. Yo size doesn't determine the respect you deserve from people, stop frontin like that shit aight' cause it ain't!" He spoke breaking the silence that filled the apartment. Yasmine was with my mom and dad for the night so what ever this nigga had to say he was gonna say.

"Frontin? Are you serious right now that wasn't me frontin that was me being used to that shit. That was me doing what I've always fucking done Dre! You don't know shit about how I feel to constantly boost yo own confidence up. Promising your self that you are worth it, that some day all that weight you had would disappear an some one would want you! I respect me Dre I lift my damn self up. I worship every fucking curve on my damn body when I look in that damn mirror! Fuck I need some random nigga compliments for huh? Tell me, let me know so I can tell that nigga to save it for the next bitch!" I shouted running my fingers through my hair trying to calm down.

Without a word he walked to my side of the living room lifting me up. Kissing my neck softly wrapping my legs around his waist as we made our way to the bedroom. Just two hours ago this same man was ready to pull a trigger an end someone's life for rudely disrespecting me. Yet here he was now admiring every inch and curve rolls included.

"Any nigga that calls you a fat bitch just mad cause they can't get this pussy wet like a real nigga can."

Feeling my eyes roll back in lust as he kissed from my lips, paying attention to both of my now swollen nipples. Finding his way between my legs he looked up at me smirking and licking his lips. Teasing me he slid a condom onto his already hard soldier playing against my lips. Leaning forward allowing me to sink my nails and teeth into his bare skin with every slow stroke. Taking his time Dre controlled my body in ways I was embarrassed to admit. Throwing my head back as he pumped harder filling my walls more and more with his thickness.

Sweat trickled down the sides of his muscles, as we laid there in the dark with only the light from out side peaking through. My body was yelling for me to be asleep like he was but my mind was worried something wasn't right tonight wasn't right. I snuggled up against him laying my head against his chest, without opening his eyes Dre extended his arm letting me under him comfortably draping his arm around my body.