Ch20

We always ignore the voice of the angel on your shoulder that gives you the best advice ever! Yet my dumbass was listening to the voice that screamed get your revenge!

Fuck up their fake happiness, to hell with both of them! I tuned out the voices, as I tried to wrap my mind around why I thought it would be a good idea to let Dre in when he knocked on the door. Knowing damn well Nick was here and this wasn't a good time to say oh hey by the way I kissed your friend the other day.

"I broke up with her seeing you go through all of that shit was fucked up and I couldn't do that to her, Rae I have been inlove with you from the moment you first came around me. I've reminded myself a million times that you were off limits, I can't keep torturing myself because of what everyone will think, fuck what they think!" Nick shouted as he stood in the middle of my living room, as Dre and London both stared at him never once looking at me.

Without saying a word Dre charged Nick down to the floor both laying punches to each other's face and torso." You supposed to be my fucking brother how the fuck you fall inlove with my bitch nigga how!" Dre said as he stood up wiping away blood from his lips and nose.

Nick scooted his back against the wall holding his ribs looking up at us.

" Yo bitch nigga this woman deserves so much more than the title of being yo bitch bruh! Rae gives me that feeling of wanting to buy a ring because that's what she deserves,not some fucking stack of hundreds or a fucking necklace off your fucking neck nigga! Leaning to the side nick spit out blood, his face was filled with anger. As his cheeks began to swell tears ran down his cheek yet he didn't try to cover his emotions, or pretend that he didn't know he was in the wrong.

As Dre lunged at Nick once more I grabbed his arm before he could lay another blow onto him. This wasn't right this, whole day was fucked up this whole year was a complete waste of time. I should of moved away once my mom was back, because all of this would have been avoided.

"Look at both of you fighting each other for what me? Why because I'm convenient? Just go get the fuck out of my house with this shit I'm already stressed out why would yall do this now!" I shouted before opening my front door. They both walked out with their heads down, but London still stood there in disgust.

"You know when you first came back I was so happy, I thought that things would be better and different around us now that you were apart of the circle. But I was wrong you ain't shit but a selfish spoiled brat that does what she wants but when it's done to her the world has to fucking end or else Rae isn't happy! What about the rest of us Rae huh? Don't we deserve to be happy and live normal fucking lives, drama free or is that too hard for you? You got your family back , you had my brother then Blaq now Nick has to live with your bullshit on a whole new fucked up level. You just fucked up their friendship over some pussy! I don't feel sorry for you I'm happy Emoni did this to you. Because now you'll see what it feels like to go through something without someone to fall back on as a rebound." London shook her head as she closed my front door behind her.

Leaving me standing alone in my living room. Walking into the kitchen I threw down all my glass plates and wine glasses, as the glass scattered across the floor I quickly remembered I didn't ask for any of this shit. Running my fingers through my hair I exhaled as I leaned up to see who was calling my phone. My father's caller ID scrolled across my landline, I didn't have the energy to go through another how could you Rae speech. London's was hurtful enough I wasn't trying to add on to it.

The next few days were quiet no visits just flowers and calls. My parents called twice a day to make sure I hadn't gone off the deep-end. I wanted to though in all honesty, I wanted to run away from my problems. I wasn't perfect Emoni stole my boyfriend and I took Nick away from his girlfriend it hurt at first but this was my karma. Grabbing my car keys I headed out the house against my will. Dre called me at ten something this morning from jail. I didn't ask any questions except how much his bond would be.