Brain Freeze

Today, Nick and I were suppose to hang with each other. I was on my way to third period tutorial and I decided to take a different, longer route to class. I was thinking about those messages that he sent when I say him up ahead, about to walk past me.
"Hey Emma."
"Hey Nick. Are you able to hang out today?"
"Yeah, but I want to go to that brainfreeze thing. I really need to study for tue finals plus I can use the extra credit for my classes."
"Don't you have all A's though?"
"Yeah but I could have really hight A's at the end of the year after this.:
".... well then... Alright, we'll go to the brain freeze thing. Some of my friends are going to be there anyways so lets just go there."
"Alright. Thank you."
"No problem. I know how much getting the perfect A means to you. But you should seriously just chill out a bit. Don't stress out to much and just have more fun. You're a good student and you already have a 4.0 GPA. Relax a bit more."
"Yeah I know. Its a habit. Anyway, we should get to class."
"Yeah. Bye Nick."
"Bye Emma."
We made our seperate ways, leaving me with the feeling of disappointment. I wanted to spend my time with him in private. The day went by fast. Before I knew it, it was already time for me to meet Nick at the cafeteria for the brain freeze event. I already see my friends inside when Nick approached me.
"Hey! Ready to go inside?"
"Yeah I guess. I already see two seats right next to my friends."
"Awesome. Let's go in."
"Okay."
We walked in and we were given a blue slip that would give us extra credit in any class, but you could only use it for one class. I sat down at the table and nearest to my friends. Bridget was on one side of me and Nick was on the other side. Across for me, sat Sammy. I pulled out my playing cards and started a game of war with my friend Bridgett. Nick was watching as he was finishing up his work. After the brain freeze event ended, we both made our seperate ways.

HEY GUYS! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT, BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO WRAP IT UP. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY BOOKS