Chapter 6 Something More ?

We are looking at each other when the girls come over the bridge going home. Breanna stops sort and looks at me causing Tina to do the same. I can see the pain return back to her face. He pulls me closer to him as if to say I am staying with him. I open my mouth to tell them I would be right there but he beats me to it. 

" She will be home later. I'll walk her myself. " He turns looking at me and I watch Breanna.

She stares at me waiting for me to say something. I smile half heartily. Not knowing what to say. I try to move out of his grasp but he holds me tighter. I sigh knowing he wont let me go and I am weaker than him so no use in trying. 

" I'll be okay Panda bear I promise. "  My voice cracks letting everyone know I am nervous. 

Tina looks as if she might throw up or pass possibly both. I can hear his laugh as he drags me away from her before she can say what she wants to. I don't fight him mainly because I don't want to also because I am to tired to fight him. 

" Kyrsten ? " 

I hear my name being called from the porch I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. All the Gibson's seem to have this effect on me although only one can make me feel truly alive. I love his whole family to death just as much as much as my own. I can't picture my life without them now. As I come around the corner I see Trey the second oldest. He has no shirt on he never does. I shake my head slowly looking at Tommy who shrugs. 

" What BB ? " I say simply.

I use my nickname that I use for everyone causing Tommy to hold my hand tighter. Enticing a smile out of me. I look at him trying to convey wonder on my face he just rolls his eyes at me. Trey now sees our hands interlocked and makes a disgusted face. I have never heard Tommy laugh so loud. It's the best sound I have ever heard I just watch him as he laughs when he is calm his eyes met mine and he smiles. Why can he do things to me that no one else can ? I wanna rip his clothes off when he looks at me like that. 

" So ya'll are like together now ? " 

Trey's voice breaks my thoughts I watch Tommy's reaction he seems to be thinking about it but he looks at me. Why must he make me say it ? This bitch grrrrrrrr. I hate him so much. 

" No. " I say softly pain evident in my voice.

He tightens his grip on my hand again. Yeah it hurts to say dude really. I look at him and his eyes say something he never could he doesn't like to see me hurt. I feel my phone vibrating in my bra where I put everything important. Tommy heard it and goes for it. I laugh letting his hand go and dancing away from him. He shakes his head reaching out grabbing my arm pulling me towards him hugging my body to his from behind. He tells Trey to leave he does without hesitation. He waits for him to leave as the seconds drone on I can feel his breath tickling my neck. He turns me around facing him his eyes daring me to do something stupid like run. 

" Where is it ? " He growls at me. 

" I don't know what you are talking about. " I say to sweetly. 

" Don't make me. " He retorts 

" What you gonna do ? " I challenge 

He doesn't say anything he just moves his hands to my waist poking me. I let out a scream and try to move away from him. He grabs my hair pulling it again. I step back so he can't have the upper hand. He pulls it again hader so this time my head is resting on his shoulder. 

" Stop. " I whisper into his neck 

" Where is it ? " He whispers back

It vibrates my chest again this time he knows where it's at. To stop him from getting it I press my lips to his neck he laughs at my boldness. Pulling my hair even harder I gasp against his jaw. He turns me around once again looking me in the eyes.

" Give it to me or so help me. " He can't hide the smile any longer. 

I move slightly to the right trying to make it look like I am shifting my feet. I tense my legs ready to run. He moves his hands to my chest and I am gone. I don't look behind me I know he'll catch up if I do. As my feet go from grass and dirt to concrete and rocks I can't help the fear that pricks at my scalp. I know my dreams are just that dreams but somewhere deep down I fear it's much more. I reach the edge of the drive way and I push myself harder. My lungs protesting instantly. It only pushes me harder it's the only accepted pain I can inflict on myself with no consequence. I close my eyes it's a straight shot from here to my house. The wind on my face feels great. I hear my feet hitting the asphalt and his answering echo behind me. I feel his hand on my back his arm around me and I allow myself to slow down. We stop half way to my house. He is more out of breath then I am. I intertwine my fingers with his lifting both of our arms up. Our bodies so close I can feel his heart beating. After what seems like hours he is calm enough to speak. Holding his hand out to me. 

" Now. " He says simply.

" Why ? " I ask knowing the answer already. 

" Because I said. " 

Can't argue with that logic. I shake my head letting our hands go. Getting it handing it to him. 

" What's your fucking password !?! "