Chapter 2

-

-

-

-

Ruqiyah -

*After school*

"Oh My God! Im not joking wallahi!" I screamed at Bushra through my phone

"OMG! Repeat!" She screamed back at me.

"Okay... there were two of them, one called Adam and the other called Sheikh and they jus-"

"Do you know their surnames??"

"You idiot! Im not a stalker you know i just met, well just saw them today how on Allah would i know their surname and lemme just continue"

"Hahahaaaa keep going"

"Noodle haired Adam and Dimple cheeked Sheikh wer-"

"OH ALLAH!! IM A DIMPLE TYPE OF GIRL!! AAAH! WHY DID I GO TO THAT MEETING!"

"Can you be quiet and let me explain!!" 

"Sorry habibti im just sort of fangirling over here"

"Hahaha. They had the most amazingest smiles like im just going Masha'allah, masha'allah MASHA'ALLAH! And Adam asked me for help and i made a fool out of my self and i hate myslef now because i made myself seem like a fool and-"

"Calm down and breathe! Its just a boy and Islam says 'Lower Your Gaze"

Oh shubu. Bushra was like me, sticking to our religion 100%. Going to mosque together and learning the Qur'an. When we lost and moved away from the right path we would help each other to get back on the right path. Alhamdulilah. I thank Allah every day for a friend like Bushra.

"Aha aaah true but its sooooooo hard their masha'allahness cannot be resisted when you see them, then you will go 'I get yah sister'"

"If you say they're that handsome then i dont know what I'd do when i see them"

"Oh trust me, you will have absolutely no clue but to make a fool out of your self instead"

-

-

-

-

Sheikh -

*The next day at school - lunch*

Second day off school was going well especially beating Adam in spanish. That guy always beat me in spanish but this time i took my revenge HAHA! 

"SHEIKHYYYYYYY HABIBII ADAM IS IN NEED ANDHE NEEDS YOU!!" Allah ya rahmaan. Why does Adam always embarass me! I started walking towards him before he blurted out something else so ridicolous when something caught my. I turned around and i saw these two hijabis walking together dressed so modestly wearing abaya and hijab covering themselves to the full extent. Subhanallah, i may not know who they are but my heart pumps and beats faster eeverytime i see young women showing how proud they are to be a muslim. Alhamdulilalh. Thoughts and feelings were flowing through my mind that i didnt realise they caught me staring at them. As my head cleared, i could see them smiling and my cheeks blushed and i quickly walked away. I just made a complete fool out of my self and i dd not like that. I walked over to Adam and i could see he was starting to make new mates. Well me on the other hand, im a very shy person and i really dont like exposing myself and getting noticed. 

"Here's the famous Sheikh" Adam sad pointing and waving at me to come. Oh great time to make a fool out of my self again. Why does Adam do this to and how is he so confiden? I smiled to my self knowing that there was one thing i beat him at and that was singing. I chuckled at walked over to them.