002

Baekhyun's POV

I stared up at Chanyeol, fear making my tounge freeze and my body go numb in fear. He glared at me angrily.

"Park Chanyeol..." i managed to say before my tounge shut down all toghether. I felt my bottom lip quiver and i cursed myself mentally for being so scared. The teacher and the whole class was looking between the two of us, silence gripping them.

The teacher cleared his throat. "Umm.....Mr. Byun,there appears to be no more seats empty. The only one left is next to Mr. Park. If you would..."

But i couldn't move. My feet stayed rooted with fear.

"Mr. Byun..."

I took one step forward and Chanyeol shot me a look of pure disgust and hate. I reluctantly took my seat next to him and he scooted as faw away from me as he could with out falling out of his seat. I sighed and laid my head on the desk,facing away from him.

Thank goodness im next to a wall. No one gets to see my face.

The lesson dragged on and finially it was over. As soon as the bell rang, i grabbed my bag and quickly made my way to my next to class.

Chanyeol's POV

My next class was history. I slowly trudged my way to class. I walked into the class room and saw Baekhyun, sitting alone. I scoffed amd turned to sit on the opposite side of the room. The class started soon after. The teacher started off the class by announcing that we had to do some kind of project. I was only half paying attention. But my attention snapped back when the teacher said,

"Byun Baekhyun will be pairing with Park Chanyeol."

My stomach turned in hate and i stood in protest. "I refuse to work with that despicable thing!" I shouted pointing at Baekhyun. He lowered his head.

"Sit down, Mr. Park! You will work with whoever i tell you to work with." The teacher snapped at me.

"But sir...I"

"No buts about it Park Chanyeol. Your personal life isnt my concern but you do as i tell you, seeing as i am your superior. So you can suck it up and work with Baekhyun. Keep your personal shit out of it. Its just for one project."

I growled but sat down, my face turning as red as my hair. The class dragged on. After it was done, i sighed and the rest of the day dragged on.

After school, wandered around, looking for Baekhyun. I spotted him at his locker, nervous and shaking. I quickly hid around the corner as he looked around. Peeking around the corner, i saw him pop a few pills in his mouth and take a swig from his water bottle. What is he doing?

I waited a few seconds before calling out his name and walking towards him, stuffing my hands in my pockets and putting up an air of arrogance. His eyes were wide and he quickly slammed his locker shut, trying to act natural. I scoffed silently.

"Come on, let's go." I beckoned with my head.

He stared at me, surprise etched into every line in his face. "W-where a-are we g-going?" He stuttered.

"My house. Research project. Remember?" I turned and started to walk away.

"Oh right." He nodded and he followed me silently.

----

Hallo peoples!! So its been a while. If you read this, thanks so much for it!! It means alot. This is my first story so im not surprised that its not popular. Comment please!!!

Saranghae!
----