008

(smut warning)
----

Baekhyun's POV

I waited by the hospital doors,the thumbdrive clasped in my shakey fingers. i looked up at the clock. Chanyeol was late. I sighed, standing up and walking outside. I hailed a taxi and got in,telling it where to go.

When it arrived at my house, i paid the driver, thanked him,and turned to go inside. I was about it put my key in the hole but it was already open. It looked like it had been kicked open. I pushed it and stepped inside. The smell of alcohol met me as soon as i stepped foot inside.

I cautiosly walked into the living room. My eyes widened. Chanyeol was laying on my couch,a bottle of alcohol in one hand while the other hand covered his eyes. He stank of liquor.

"Chanyeol..." i said and he looked at me before smiling wickedly. I shivered in fear at his expression. He rolled off the couch and stood up shakily. I wanted to run and help him but his eyes were hungry and i couldn't move. He swaggered towards me,trying not to fall over. I backed up against the wall as he neared me.

He took a swig of liquor from his bottle before dropping it, liuid going everywhere. Shards of glass lay beside him and he got even closer. My back hit the wall and his hand slammed the wall right next to my face. He leaned in so his face was an inch from mine. I tried not to cough at the reek of alcohol on him.

He smirked before slamming our lips together. I gasped as he forced his tounge in my mouth and i tried to hold back the moan as he sucked on my tounge and lip. It escaped my lips though and he bit down on my lip in response. I tasted blood and whimpered as he sucked it away.

He pulled back and a string of saliva trailed from his lips to mine. He licked it away and grinned evily. I silently shuddered as he attacked my neck, pulling my shirt collor down so he could get at my collarbone. He sucked and bit, leaving red marks.

His knee parted my legs and pushed up against my lower region. I moaned loudly as his knee pressed harder. He suddenly pulled away, throwing my shirt off and his followed. His lips attacked my nipple and his other hand came down to stroke and grab my member through my pants. I gripped his shoudlers and moaned loudly again. His hand sought his way into my pants, past my boxers and he grabbed my member.

I gasped as his hand pumped it slowly. He kissed down my stomach,stopping at my hip. His hand stopped pumping and i whimpered slightly but he heard it and grinned.

"Chanyeol...what are you doing??" I asked in a shaky voice.

He didn't answer but bit my hip,causing me to shriek in pain as his teeth punctured my skin. His hands now roamed my chest, feeling each empty slot in my ribs, 6 in all. He looked up at me his fingers pressing slightly in a gap. I started shaking. He kissed the gap gently, mumbling something against my skin. His hands roamed down to my buttocks and he squeezed making me jump in surprise.

I squeaked as he undid my belt and pulled my pants down. They pooled around my ankles as he gripped the top of my boxers. I bit my lip again as he pulled them down, grabbing my pants, forcing me to step out of them. He took me in his arms and placed his hands under my thighs.

"Chanyeol..." i gasped as he picked me up and carried me to the couch. He dropped me down on the couch before climbing over me. He started kissing my neck and collarbone again. His lips made a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach.

"Chanyeol," i pulled at his hair a little bit and he looked up, stopping his kissing of my waist. And i could tell, he was completely sober. "What...what are you doing? Why?" My voice shook.

"Because, i should have done it five years ago instead of amost killing you." And with that, he took my member in his mouth and and i gasped as his tounge swirled over the slit. He started bobbing his head up and down and i bucked my hip a few times when my member hit the back of his throat. I moaned in pleasure and i could feel him smiling. I felt something hot in my stomach and i gripped his firey red hair.

"Channie...im close." I whispered but he heard it. He stopped his bobbing and i whined. He pulled back, a string of saliva attaching my member and his mouth. He spread my legs and took off his own pants and boxers. My eyes widened at his size. He laughed at me.

He stuck three fingers in my mouth. "Suck." He ordered and i did. He pulled them out before pushing one in my enterance. I clenched my teeth at the feeling as Chanyeol added a second digit, making a scissoring motion ,sending pleasure raking through my body. He added the third digit and i whimpered at the sudden pain.

When i was prepped,he grabbed a bottle of lube from somewhere and lubed his member. He placed the tip of his member against my enterance. He slowly pushed in and i grimaced and almost screamed at the pain. he kissed me to silence me. He barely let me adjust to his size before he started thrusting. I screamed this time and my body shook. He pulled out almost all the way before slamming back into me.

"Channie...my ribs....be carefull." I said inbetween thrusts and whimpers. He kissed me.

"Do you think im going to try to hurt you deliberatly? Please have more confidence in me, Baekhyunnie." He thrust into me harder and i screamed as the tip of his memeber hit my sweet spot. He smiled and aimed there again, causing me to scream once again. He grabbed my memeber in his large hands and started pumping it.

Pleasure racked my body and i moaned loudly. I could feel it coming. "Channie...i"i didnt finish my sentence as white spurted all over his hands and stomach. But his thrusts only quickened. I rocked my body along with his. At last he released inside of me and pulled his member out. He lay his head on my shoulder and his body lowered till our chests were almost touching.

"Baekhyun," his voice was soft yet sexy. "Baekhyun i am so sorry for what i did 5 years ago. I never meant to hurt you. I didnt know what i was doing. Im so sorry."

"Chanyeol..."

"No let me finish. I never really hated you. I tried to force myself to hate you but i could never do it. I felt like a monster when i was told that you were in the hoapital. I blamed myself amd never blamed you for anything. 5 years ago, when we were 14, i loved you. I really did." My eyes filled with tears. "and i still love you. I'm so very sorry that i hurt you and you dont have to forgive me. You can shun me away. I would understand. But just know that i love you and im so sorry for everything." I felt hot tears on my neck and i pulled him into a hug, one hand rubbing his toned back while the other threaded through his red hair. "Just please, give me one more chance, one more time to show you that i love you. Please Baekhyun..." i kissed his large ear and smiled as tears fell down my cheek.

"Ok Chanyeol. I love you too." I felt him smile and his grip tightened on me as we both fell asleep, a blanket drapped over us. I kissed the top of his head and drifted off to sleep.

~~

I sat on my bed, computer in front of me. A white big shirt was draped over my shoulder and a pair of boxers hugged my abused hips. Chanyeol was still asleep on the couch. I inserted the thumbdrive into my comuter and pulled up the folder. There was a file titled 'Project'. I was sure that was it so i clicked on it, pulling up the video.

----
Hey yall.

So there was some smut for yall

So this was my first time writing smut so it sucks.

But Chanyeol's appology....😍😍

So cute!!!

Oh and the next chapter is the song Channie wrote for the project and Baekhyunnie's reaction plus some other stuff.

Just so yall know

Anyways,

Comment and vote!!

Saranghae!!

----