Prologue

Kiriya= Your First Name
Heartwel= Your Last Name

Guys there are some wrong spelling and grammar so please sorry for that just tell me and I'll edited it.

(Remember: All the character have own name but your name is special because I want you to experience the character destiny. And Remember I'll put the characters story here too so you'll know more about them.)

Prologue

Kiriya(you) POV

Hi, my name is Kiriya Heartwel(you), I'm 16 years old and I live with my parents. I'm going to be a first year high school students. I'm half Filipino and half American because of my Father. Me and my family currently live in a country called Philippines. I have a brother name Max, he's a lovable, caring and over protective brother. He's always by my side when I have so many problems. My parents love us but they always busy at work so we don't get much attention to them my bother is the only one that take care a lot for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning that I was waken up by my noisy alarm clock.

Tumayo na ako sa bed at pumunta sa banyo to do my daily routine.

After that I go downstairs to eat breakfast with my family.

Nakita ko ang brother ko na nagluluto ng breakfast namen.

"Morning Brother!" I greet then sit to my favorite chair in the kitchen.

"Morning Kiriya, Mom and Dad said to me that they want to talk of a important stuff"

"Ano naman yon?" I ask look at him with curious look.

He just give me 'I don't know?' hum and placing the pancake and bacon in the table.

Then I hear footsteps coming towards me, when I look I saw my parents and greet me and my brother a goodmorning and I did the samething to them.

We eat in silent.

But I broke it by asking my parents what is the announcement about.

"Me and your mom have a business to take care of in a country and we moving in two days" my father exclaimed while eating his Bacon.

"Wait, what!?, Gano katagal?"

"After this school year" My mom answer eating her food.

But the school year is starting next week" I say with a sad tone.

"But sweety, we have to... Please understand us?" mom say patting my shoulder.

"Okey, fine...".

~After two days~

"Sweety your ready" I hear my mom voice downstairs.

"Yeah, just finishing the last stuff" I answer back that she can hear.

I finish my last stuff and head downstairs and saw my parents finish packing.

I go to the back car and just listen to some music.

~Welcome to Your New Country~

We arrive in the America and into our house. We start to go to our own room and decided to go to sleep. My parents say that tomorrow me and my brother will be enrolled in a new school for this school year.

~The Story Start here~

My parents enrolled me to a School called Mystic High School. After the first day at that school all crazy thing start happening to me that never happen for me before.

-To be Continue...

See you guys in the Chapter One. Bye ●ω● (Smell some cookies in the living room table)