Chapter 2

Kiriya(you) POV

The three girl just ignore me.

"Hey guys!, look at the new look of Mikaila... It suit in her very well!" Say the girl with brown long hair and a dark black eyes.

May kasama siyang dalawang babae, yung isa may ponytail at yung buhok niya ay color black and her eye color is dark brown and other one have black hair to and light brown eyes.

And I know their names Andrea Kang, Kylie Ryu and Jasmine Hyun. The three of them is in Class-1A as me and Mikaila.

Tumingin ako kay Mikaila na ready ng umiyak but she still get strong so that her eyes wont cry.

I feel bad so bad about her but yung nagbuhos ng tubig sakanya ay tumatawa lang at ang mga estudyante sa cafeteria ay pinapanood lang kami.

But then I saw Jeydon grab Mikaila in the wrist and let her out of the cafeteria with him.

I just follow them but I look so angry at the three student did that horrible thing to my first friend here.

Jeydon and Mikaila go to the girls dressing room for Mikaila to change I just follow them.

Pumasok si Mikaila at sinamahan ko siyang magpalit.

"What with that three bullying you?" I ask with curiosity.

"Don't worry, they just like that at me when we're in Middle School" She say dressing up with a new school uniform.

"This is not right... There bullying you in front of the other students!" Sinabi ko with a high tone.

Hindi siya sumagot at pinagpatuloy nalang ang pagpapalet.

"Okey they slide this time, but next time  I'll tell our adviser about this" I say as I comfort her in the back.

"Thanks... I feel better now" She give me a smile.

Tinanong ko siya kung meron siyang suklay para maayos ko ang magulo niyang buhot na basa.

After combing her hair we go out to the girl dressing room and saw Jeydon in the waiting area reading a book while waiting to us.

Napansin niya na tapos na kami at lumapet siya.

"So your all right?" He ask.

Mikaila nodded and Jeydon just smile.

"Well I have to go... I have to do something in the library"

"By the way Thanks for helping Mikaila there... See you in class" I say.

"No problem, See you in class too" Ngumiti siya tapos ay umalis na para pumunta ng library.

Me and Mikaila just go to the next class because we cant eat our break now since of what happen in the cafeteria.

Tinignan ko ang schedule ko kung ano ang next subject namin.

It was Mathematics same as Mikaila.

We both head to the class, and it seem empty since it break still.

Habang naghihintay nagkwentuhan naming dalawa.

But someone interrupt our conversation.

"Hey Kai!, who's your new friend here?" We look at the person who said that.

I'm surprise of who it is 'Dylan Akabane'.

"Heya Dyl, this is Y/N my new friend.

We meet near the gate" She explain and Dylan smirk at me.