Chapter 7

Third Person POV

Kiriya and Mikaila go to the Music Room since that's the only silence place to have a private conversation of them.

Tinignan mo na nila yung Music Room kung may tao baka kasi may tao uli katulad kahapon pero ngayon buti nalang wala.

Umupo nalang kami sa isang sulok malapit sa grand piano.

"Sigh, okey... Let's start on how we meet" Sabi ni Mikaila.

I nodded.

~The Story of Mikaila and Drianna~

Mikaila POV

~Middle School~

"Ms. Shirota, come to my office at lunch" Mrs. Rana said.

"Y-yes Ma'am" I answer.

I walk out to the classroom and head to my gym class.

'I really hate this class' I mumble to myself while walking but not look in front of me.

Then...

*BAGAG*

"Aw!" Me and someone I bumped said.

I rub my head that in pain, open my eyes to see who I bump too and adjust my glasses so I can see he or she clearly.

And so I saw it was a girl.

She have brown hair, pale skin, have glasses the she just adjust and she wear so fashionable.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you because I'm runnin and not looking where I'm going" She explain while getting up and dusting her clothes and giving me a hand.

I toke it and said "Thanks" and grab my stuff that all over the floor.

She then notice and help me until the last one.

"So why are you running anyway?" I ask curious.

"I-I'm kinda lost because it's my first time around here" She answer.

"Oh, so you that new student that just arrived"

"Yeah~, and I was finding the Party room" She said. "Can you help me? " She added.

"S-sure, fallow me"

She nodded and fallow.

"Why do you want to go to the Party Room?" I ask.

"It's a secret~" She answer quick.

She then stop walking and look at me.

"Hmmm"

"I-is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Do you have a brush?" She ask me.

"N-no, it's in my locker... Why did you ask?" I said.

"You hair is so messy"

I touch my blonde hair and said "Oh, sorry I forgot to brush my hair again".

"Come on let's get going, you'll be late in your class" With that we head off and go to the Party Room.

~TimeSkip in the Running stuff~

"H... Here... we... are" I said with patting.

"You sure got lumpy with that running stuff" She said like she didn't even run because she's not even tired.

I inhale and exhale before saying "I'm not good at running neither sports stuff".

"Oh, that's explain it" She just smile.