Chapter 11

Sorry this took so long I have my reasons T_T...

(And I know that this story seems weird in the past chapter and I trying to make it have a meaning for you all to understand. And all Filipino stuff will happen to Kiriya POV only.)

Kiriya's POV

Pagkatapos akong iwan ni Jeydon ay may sumunod naman na tumawag sa akin.

"Kiriya!!!!, where are you?!" Tawag sa akin ng pamiliar na boses.

Tuminging ako sa labas ng classroom at nakita si Drianna and tumatawag sakin. At dahil doon ay naalalako nga pala na may plano kami. 'Oh my! Nakalimutan ko na yung plano dahil sa lahat na ng nangyari sa akin, Agh' sabi ko sa sarili ko.

Tinawag ko siya at sinabi ko ang lukasyon ko.

~★~

Third Person POV
(English)

While Kiriya and Drianna searching for Mikaila they both stumble to a guy name Kyle near the stairway running.

"Hey, you that girl from earlier, right? " Kyle said.

"Huh?..." Kiriya look at him confused then she suddenly remember that Althea is after this guy and the guy that just disappear.

"Yeah, I remember now... Your the guy that Althea is after" Kiriya say and the guy suddenly inhale and exhaling fast like he suddenly exhausted. While Drianna look at him like she know what Kyle up too.

"?" Kiriya look confused about Kyle sudden exhaustion.

Kyle smirk. "I... *pat* don't know *pat* what's breath taking *pat* that stairs over there~ *pat*" Pointing to the stairs. The he grab Kiriya's right hand kissing it. "Or you~" he finished with a seductive smirk.

Kiriya grab back his hand flushed about Kyle's just said.

Drianna then got annoyed to Kyle punching him. But Kyle was fast and dogde the attack pulling his tange out then running fast again and say. "I'll see you next time beautiful." With a wink.

That made Kiriya flustered even more. While Drianna sigh waking his friend back to reality or this might get worse. She knows Kyle is a guy who like to flirt to girls even the teachers to him to skip class since he always bored about it. Even though he skip classes he still have good grades.

And to her school there people that called SYTFB means School Year Top five Boys.

First is Jeydon
Second is Dylan
Third is Kyle
Forth is Drake
Fifth is the Tachibana Twin

But the forth guy is been missing for a unknown reason.

Well back to reality Kiriya and Drianna continue the search.

~★~

~Unknown~

"Young master your registration to the Mystic High School is been successfully" A Butler say holding a schedule of a new student.

"Very well, thanks for the info. I'm finally going to see her again" a unknown person say sitting in a chair with a Mystic High School uniform on.

The person grab the schedule and looking at it reviling a name that say 'Rio Conan Curt'.

~★~

~Back to Kiriya and Drianna~

They find Mikaila at the Library reading with... Dylan?

Drianna and Kiriya sneaking to the door so they won't see them.

"Seems that Dylan and Mikaila is close huh" Kiriya said with a weird feeling in her chest that kinda hurt her seeing this.

"Yeah you said it... That's why other girls bullied her seeing her with the boys they been fanning about to be with Mikaila." Drianna say.

"Yeah... You said it, that make sense" Kiriya say remember the girls that been bullying her.

"So are we gonna interrupt?, or just wait".

"Well just have to wait, I mean it been rude since they seem both serious on what their doing" Drianna say looking at the two who seems occupied by something.

"Yeah, I guess so too" Kiriya agree.

Both of them wait to the a bench near the library and waited for Mikaila to finish but while that Drianna and Kiriya just got a little talk for them to be occupied too.

~★~

But after that Kiriya seems to be hungry in all the wait that she decided to grab something to eat in the Cafeteria leaving Drianna there to wait for Mikaila.

Drianna said that she will call or text Kiriya when their target finally out of the library.

Meanwhile Kiriya is walking to go to the Cafeteria not looking in front of her, she bump to someone again.

~★~

Kiriya POV

*Bam*

"Aw!!"

'Kailangan ko stop yung hobby na hindi tumitingin sa nilalakaran ko' Sabi ko sa sarili ko.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" Sabi ng nasarap ko na may boses lalake. Habang ako ay hinihimas and ulo ko.

"Here let me help you" Sabi niya na napatingin ako.

Lalaki siya na may blonde hair and blue eye.

"Th-thank you" Accept ko sa alok niya habang kinuha ko ang kamay niya.

"I'm really sorry about that, I really didn't mean" Sorry niya sa akin.

"No, Im the one that have to apologize since I'm the one not looking to where I'm going, so I'm sorry too" Sorry ko din sa kanya.

At nangyari ang hindi sinasadya. My tummy grown in hunger.

'Great timing tummy at great timing para mapahiya ako...' Sabi ko sa sarili ko na embarrassed. Habang tumingin sa ibang direksyon para di niya makita ang itsura ng muka ko.

"Hey!, I got an Idea since your hungry. Im going to buy you lunch for free for my apology" Narinig kong sabi niya na napinin ako dahil doon.

"You dont have too... I mean i can buy my own" Denied ko sa offer niya.

"Even if you deny it" bigla nalang niyang kinuha kamay ko at nagsimula siyang naglakad sa direksyon ng Cafeteria. "I'll still buy you anyway" Continue niya sa sinasabi niya.

Napa mula nalang ang muka ko at hinayaan ko na siya.
Kahit na ngayon lang kami nagmit ay mukang mabait naman siya.

'The boys in this school are really something and weird' Sabi ko sa isip ko.

~To be Continue...