Chapter 1

Welcome to Mystic High School

Kiriya(you) POV

~Enrolling to The New School~

My dad drive me and my brother to our new school.

Dad stopped the car in front of a tall, heavy gate and saw the hug high school.

Noon bumaba ako sa car, I felt uncomfortable.

I read a sign near the hug gate say 'Welcome to Mystic High School'.

My dad park the car and we go to the School door.

A man approached and guided us to the headmaster's office.

Masyadon tahimik sa hallway at wala akong nakikitang estudyanteng naglalakad as corridors.

I think that they all in there own homeroom or in there house or something.

We stopped at the end of the hallway in front of a big, wooden double door.

The man opened the door and motioned for us to enter.

Napansin ko ang lalaki sa loob na hula ko ay nasa mid-forties at ka-edad ni Dad.

Kampante itong nakaupo sa chair niya at nakangiti sa amin.

"Hi, Mr. Heartwel" he greet my father.

"Please sit, " he added.

He pointed to the vacant seats in front of him.

Umupo kamin ng tahimik.

"So, what can I do for you" he ask.

"Mr. Romer, I want to enrolled my children to your school, in this coming school year" Sabi ng Dad ko.

"Okey, but they need to be sign in" Sabi ng Headmaster habang may kinukuha siya sa drawer na malapit sa kanya.

"Here!" he added and give both me and my brother a paper for registration.

Kuniha namin ang registration paper and nilagay ang name, age, address at iba pang registration stuff tungkol sa school.

Pagkatapos non at binigay namin ng kuya ko ang registration paper namin sa headmaster, binasa niya ito.

"Tomorrow you both start" he say after reading the registration.

"Here is your schedule and homeroom number" he added giving us the schedule and our homeroom number.

"And Mr. Lumson will guide you to the exit, Hope you do your best here" he added and pointing to the man that help us to go here.

"Thanks" my father say and the man lead us to the exit.

(A:N= The school start here)

~Next Day~

I wake up by my noisy alarm clock like always and I get dress for school that my father bought to me yesterday and head downstairs to eat.

Bumaba ako at pumunta sa kosina at nakita ko ang parents ko na kumakain na.

Sumali narin ako at kumain kami ng nagkwekwentohan.

At least we always get to eat together when breakfast because they always busy at there work.

Nung natapos nakaming kumain hinatid kami ni Dad sa school.

We drive in about 10 minutes to arrive.

Tinignan ko ang orasan at nakita ko na 7:00 AM palang pala.