Chapter 5

Kiriya(you) POV

"Finally History class is over!, and we can now go home" I say with a bit happy look on my face while walking with Mikaila to the exit of the school.

"Wow!, you sure sounds happy" Mikaila say and grind.

"What's with that grind?" Tanong ko.

"You know what I mean by this Kiriya, dont play dumb with me"

"Huh?.... " Sabi ko pero hindi ko parin alam kung ano ang tinitukoy niya.

She frown. "Uhg... The Letter from Jey... I know he gave you that in the Music room" Explain niya.

"Oh... Wait a sec... How did you even know that... I thought you still dizzy when he gave me that" I ask and shock on how in the world she know that.

She giggled. "Dizzy or not, but if involved shipping I'm a hawk eyes and ears to that" sagot niya.

I just face palm. 'Seriously Mikaila' sabi ko sa ulo ko para di niya marinig.

We head to our locker, to put our things and grab the notebook that we have assignment on. I also grab the letter that Jeydon gave too me earlier.

"Open it!, Kiriya!" Sabi ng nagtatalon na Mikaila at mas excited pa saken na buksan yung letter.

I just ignored Mikaila's excitement and open the letter and read it:

---------------------------------------------

Hey Star!,

I was thinking of that we have a a day together like talk to each other in private and it's not what you thinking it's just a day together, you and me because I want to know you more and you remind me of some that I know in my past. And it's fine if you don't want to. Just let me know your answer, Mikaila has my number and just message me or call me there.

-J

------------------------------------------

My mind when blank.....

Mikaila POV

(A/N: You know my rules Mikaila's Point Of View is just English... Have Fun).

Me and Kiriya just finish reading the letter from Jeydon.

I was like mind blowed.

J say in the letter that it's not a thing on what me and Kiriya thinking but I know what a letter mean when I saw one.

'Someone asking a date'.

I ship them.

"Hey Kiriya!, if you want J's number I have it" I say giggling while bumping her shoulder with mine.

"...." She look at blank headed with no expression at all.

I look at her with the same thing. "Are you alright?" I ask.

She didn't answer and continue her oblivion thing.

I sigh and pat her back hard.

Now she's in reality.

"Hey!, What was that for!?" She ask with a angry emotion while scrubbing the pain of her back.

"Well you not answering my question?" I cross arms.

She finish scarbing her back. "So what are you asking anyways?" She ask.

"Well~... I was asking if you're alright?, that's all"

"Y-yeah, I'm alright... so.... do you have his phone number... " She say.

"I thought you never ask!" I grab my phone and put the screen in the contact menu where Jeydon's number is.