Three

I walked to my first class, and then I realized Grayson was in the third row with a huge smile on his face. We both waved at each other, when I decided to take a seat next to him.

" Hey" he says. " Hi". "Soooo, got any plans today"? He asks looking into my eyes. Oh my gosh, he is so cute. " Oh not any, no..". Good. Cause' I wanna take you out.." . I had so many emotions in my head.

I was thinking: " Omg we just met.." , or " HELL YES!" . But something slipped from my mouth. " Your gonna have to beg Romeo".. I say teasing him. He laughs. " oh we will see."

Class was over, and I realized they were having cheer tryouts. I walked to the gym, and noticed a blonde girl leading the tryouts.

" Is it too late to join?" I ask. " Nope, your actually just in time!" She tells me." Go put this on." She hands me
a cheerleading uniform.

She quickly teaches us the routine, and then breaks us into groups to do the routine. I was in the front, and we had to do a side aerial. I nailed it. I can tell she put a star next to my name after she did that.

Tryouts were over, and they were announcing who got in. " If I call your name please stand". And by the way, im Britiney". Anyways,... " Jessica.. Lacey .. Leona... Ashlie.... Trisha.. and Sarah. " Thank you for the rest that participated.

I noticed some girls crying while exiting the gym. But when they said " Trisha", I turned around and hugged her so tightly. TRISHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" I screamed with excitement. " I transferred here last month." She said

Trisha an I used to go to summer camp together, until I had to start preparing to leave Worcester. " We should definelety hang out soon", she says as she puts her number in my phone.

We wave as we exit the room. As I leave I feel someone grabbing my butt really hard. " Sooo.. about our date... " Grayson says twirling my hair. " Text me when I get home". He winks, then slaps my butt.

I roll my eyes, while getting onto the bus, and heading home.

I get into my driveway and notice my dad has gone to work already. House to myself!!!
I run upstairs, put on a comfy tank and shorts and check my phone .

Gray💜😘: Hey babe😉
Me: Um mister.. we just met today, and you are already going WAAYYY TOO FAST. And why did you type your name like this on my contacts?

Gray💜😘: cuz I can😏

Me: your something else.. anyway, I got onto the cheer squad.. and I met an old friend.

Gray😘💜: das nice. anyway.. tonight wear something fancy. we are going out for dinner. I'll pick u up at 8.

Me: Alright.. bye.

"I wonder how the date will go.. "I say to myself..