19

Fast forward to summertime😉

Ashlie's POV:

" Wonder we are gonna do this summer ", I said while walking
with Grayson, Ethan and Trisha in the parking lot of the mall.

We finally get in the car. " You didn't tell her yet?" Ethan says. There's a pause of silence in the car. " What did you need to tell me Gray"?

Grayson looks down. " I- I mean, Ethan and I are going on tour". I am shocked. " Grayson, I'm happy for you, but how come you didn't tell me earlier"? I asked.

" Babe", he says while I look out the window". " I know you wanted me to tell you earlier, but it was extremely hard, and I definitely didn't want to leave the love of my life behind".

" When do you leave"? I asked. " Tommorow." He says while looking down. " Grayson, start the car." " But-" " JUST START THE CAR". I yell.

By this time, I was crying.

We finally got to my house, and I ran up to my room so quickly, and slammed the door, I thought it broke.

I had gotten so many message notifs.

Trisha: Ashlie, Grayson is in tears right now, please just come over to their house.😭

E-Te-We-Te: Ashlie please come over, Gray is definitely depressed, and it seems like he is about to burst.

My Baby😍💞: baby, please reply, I'm so sorry.

My Baby😍💞: im really worried

My Baby: ash?

My Baby😍💞: Fine, be like that.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me right now. I cried so hard, I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning:

I wake up around 10:34 am, and Ethan and Grayson have already left for tour.

I roll over the bed to check my phone, and I look on social media.

@GraysonDolan: Gonna miss you baby. @AshlieWasHere 😚

@AshlieWasHere: The heart wants what it wants.

Grayson's POV IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! 😊