28

Grayson's POV:
About a year later..

"I'm gonna go now babe". I say cheerfully. We are going dress shopping/ tux shopping. I was really excited.. but I'm extremely nervous, just because the wedding is in 1 day.

" I'll see you later baby", Ashlie says while kissing my cheek. She's so cute.

I hop into the car with Ethan, one of my bestest friends Ryan, and Jason. They are twins too. We drive to the tux shop, and we head in.

" Hi are you Mr. Dolan"? One of the workers at the front desk. " Yes, and these are my best men".

" Okay follow me, and I have to say, you are one extremely lucky man".
" Thank you". I say flattered. We get our tuxes fitted, and then we paid for them, and left the store".

" You ready for tomorrow man"? Ethan asks while clutching my right knee".

" Yeah , I am". I say with a smile.

I really was, I loved this girl more than the world can imagine. I just hope she's ready.

Ashlie's POV:

Oh I am ready. { A:N / see what I did there?😉} I was extremely excited to marry the man I loved even 1 billion times more than how much he loves me.

I walk into the bridal shop, " Juliette's Bridal and more", with Trisha, Shailynn, and Rosina. Yes, I took the restraining order off of her. We are chill now, but Grayson and her a bit awkward. No need to worry, unless she wants to get a restraining order again.

I walk in, and then one of the assistants come up to me.

" Ms. J,"? she asks. " That's me". I say smiling. " Right this way". She says while I nod.

We get led to where all the dresses I ordered were. And the bridesmaids tried their dresses on first, and then I tried on mine last.

 And the bridesmaids tried their dresses on first, and then I tried on mine last

" This is definitely the one". Trisha says while smiling". I take the dress off, and I pay for all the dresses. Then we walk out of the store.

"You sure your ready for tomorrow?" Shailynn asks me.

"Definitely".

💍