6

I wake up excited to go to school for once. I had a perfect boyfriend, and I was on the cheer team. I remembered I had practice after school, so I added my uniform to my gym bag.

I quickly took a shower, picked out a white crop top, a varsity jacket, black jeans , my black beanie, and my black and white converse.

I rushed out the door and about to start my car, when Grayson rushed to the door and gave me a passionate kiss. " What was that for?" I said smiling. " Your the most beautiful girl in the whole planet.. , why wouldn't I?" He says kissing my neck. He gets into the passanger rseat with his hand on my thigh.

I smile at him, while starting the car.

About 20 minutes later, we arrived to school . Grayson kissed me on the lips, and then went our separate ways for class.

**** cheer and football practice

Grayson's POV

Ethan and I were on the varsity football team. I was Quarterback, and Ethan was the 2nd MVP of the whole team. During practice, we took a short break and I see Ashlie practicing for the pep rally tomorrow night with the squad. She looked so sexy in that uniform...

I ran across the field and gave her a short kiss. " ooohh and aww's were all you could hear from everyone. I hugged her, then, walked back to the other side of the field.

" You and Ashlie are a thing?", Ethan asks me. " Yeah." I say scratching the back of my head looking back at her.

" Well her friend Trisha is pretty hot"... Ethan says. I laughed. " She told me she liked you.." I said. " Well, I'm going to go talk to her."

Ashlie's POV

I noticed Ethan walking towards Trisha. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at Ethan in shock.. She went up to talk to him for about 5 minutes, and I can tell they exchanged numbers. Head Coach Clarissa was getting pretty mad. " This cheer practice , not girlfriend and boyfriend hour. " Everyone laughed .

I kissed Grayson bye after practice was over, and I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.