11

*** Fast Forward To Monday Morning

Ashlie's POV

I had lots of fun this weekend... but of course, hell had to mess it up for me. I decided to check on my friends back home.

Me: Hey guysssss

Rosina: Hey what's up? Shay's phone died so it's just me and you.

Me: well I'm planning to visit you guys soon,

Rosina: that's good! 😊 anyways, Connor moved on with Lacey Edwards

Me: ugh whatever. I'm glad I'm done with him. Anyways, G2G byee💕

For those who were confused, Connor is my ex boyfriend from back home in Worcester. The reason why we broke up in the first place is because he cheated on me. Whatever , I have Grayson now.

When I go outside, I receive a message from Grayson saying that he can't take me to school today because he has a doctors appointment after school.

****** In school, Grayson's POV

When I see Ashlie when she walks into school I give her a big kiss on the cheek and then we go our separate ways for class.

I get out of class, and I see a boy pinned her against a set of lockers. " LET ME GO!!" She yells. I ran over, and punched the guy in his face. Ashlie cried in my arms. " It's okay baby, I said while stroking her head.

I took her hand, and walked down the hall to go outside. I know it's wrong to ditch class, but I had to know what was going on.

" Who was that?" I asked. " T-That was Connor, my ex boyfriend". She said while still crying in my arms. " He cheated on me with one of my best friends!!" She was now crying the Niagara Falls. I put her on my lap and faced her towards me. "You know there's a positive to this situation"..

"There is?.." she asked. " Well, we would've never went out together." She laughed and we hugged. School was over so I walked Ashlie to her car.

I need to keep an eye on that guy....