Chapter 1 A thief ' s tale

Clara’s  point of  view :  people ask me How I became this way, why I am always so selfish ? , why aren't I a team player ? they would  ask me. Well the answer is simple, I just can't tell me because they wouldn't believe me. And sometimes I don't believe it ethire but it's my reality.... It all started when  I was two years old...

My father was a crime boss in Japan. He was in constant conflict with the ever mysterious Shadow lady, my father was trying  to  take what was already  the Shadow lady's. That was the bastard ' s first and only mistake.

The Shadow  lady pinned Clara’s  father  to a wall and put a knife to his neck.  Please don't kill me The crime boss begs. Your going to pay for  trying to  steal my property. Come on were all business people let's  just talk he begs. I'm not a talker I'm a killer The shadow lady  hisses darkly.  Suddenly  a infint ' s  cries where heard in the other room which made the Shadow  lady stop  and turned her head. Y-you have a daughter  She asks  him. Yes please let me live she needs her father he begs.

I won't let you  live but I will take care of your daughter. With that she stabbed the crime boss in his heart and walked into the other room. There was a crib holding a little baby girl. The Shadow lady picked up the little baby and rocked her back and forth. The little baby opened her eyes and looked at the shadow lady who smiled at the little infint . Mommy ? The little baby asks. Yes the Shadow  lady whispered. I'm your mommy and I won't let anything happen to you Clara the Shadow lady vows. She disappeared in a mist of smoke taking the baby with her.

That baby she took was me. I know  people would  say oh my god Clara’s that terrible you where raised by a scary woman... Well it wasn't. She treated  me like a mother would treat a daughter. I was a key to her humanity. We were close up till I was 11. She had to leave me constantly for her "business  trips"(crime business ) she would  come back  after 3 months then leave again she still dose even today. I gusse you can say her lack of parenting made me who I am today...

(My Demons play in the background)

Gotham007  presents....

A spooky  Halloween story 

Starring :

Grey Delisle  as  Clara  Klye 

Sunil Malhotra as Okuni-Kushi 

Mark Hamill as Kavaxas 

are The Wizard, the Thief and  The  Demon 

Gwendoline Yeo as Shinigami

Kevin  Michael Richardson as super Shredder 

Tara Strong  as Brittany paulson

Kelly Hu as Lea Claw/Angle Owl(Dee dee baker)/Karai

Jennifer Hale as Akio/Vampire Vixen

Eric brazor as Tigerclaw

Michelle Pfeiffer as the Shadow  lady 

Seth green as leo

Rob Paulson as Donnie

Greg cipes as Mikey

Sean ashtion as Raphael

And Pat Carroll as Kasumi 

IN THE WIZARD, THE  THIEF  AND  THE  DEMON 

Athour's  note  :  There's the first chapter I'm also going  to  reference other movies so I'm going to have Triva  so read  closely as always  enjoy 😈