Chapter 5 An shadow escape

Clara ' s point of view: It's been 2 days since I got captured by the Shredder. I felt myself losing blood though the hour. The only good thing about was my cell mate who I learned her name was karai. we talked a little bit but it was mostly silence between us. I was getting afraid she was becoming suicidal. usually   I don't care about others but I had a girl on my cross country team trying to commit suicide lucky Bridget talked her out of it but since then it made me care when someone is in a suicidal state. Ugh if only if i can get out here. all I want is to be outside of this damn cell. suddenly shadows surround me and I'm out side of my cell ? I was free ! how in the hell did i do that ? did that ozz give me powers ? I wonder 

Karai was still in the cell. I suddenly  telported back in the cell and grabbed Karai. I then telported us out of the cell. She doesn't say anything. she drop to floor. I kneel down. you need to get up I said to her. I just want to stay here is all she says.  Look I get your in suicidal state but a girl i knew was in the same state as you are right now so your damned if I'm going to leave like this. Karai doesn't look at me. Is  there anyone that you care about or cares about you ? I ask her . Leo she whispers. Then she looks at me. Leo cares about me. Is Leo your boyfriend ? I ask. she glares at me. I was just asking I said trying to reinsure karai. It's complicated she sighs. So he is your boyfriend I say. She glares at me again. Again I was kidding I sighed. Well if you want to see him again come with me I'm sure this Leo fellow misses you. This somehow dose the trick as Karai stands up. Grab on to me I tell her as she grabs my hand. Where are do you want to go ? I ask her. The swears Leo is there she replies. really ? i ask. She gives me a look. Okay fine I say as I telported us out of the dungeon and to the outside near a manhole cover.  Karai lifts it up. Are sure your going to be okay I ask. She nods. What about you ? Karai asks. I'm going to complete my job I tell her but before i go promise me you'll take care of of your self okay I say. I will karai smiles. I teleported back inside shredder's lair to get his helmet. 

Again I was'nt going to pass up 1 million dollars. I telported myself into the throne. Imdetilly I notice the canister of ozz that hit me days earlier.  So the thief has escaped  but yet you still seek to steal my helmet your as foolish as your mother The Shredder says mockingly. I  clenched my fist at the mention of my mother. Well Dickhead I can't pass up the money I snare as I grab my whip. Then that will be your downfall. I charge at him my fist raised.

And slash !

My hand was suddenly a shadow with claws and I just slashed the helmet right off the Shredder and it felt really  good to hit him in the face.  He growls at me. I looked at his face and I saw I land a large claw mark's on his face. Oh I'm good I smirk. He begin to charge at me. Reacting quickly I grabbed the castier of ozz and sling ozz at him. The ozz hits him cover half of his body. He let out a bloody heardling screams and fell to his knees. I grabbed  the Shredder's helmet  and telporte out of there.

I arrived  at  Stranko ' s hideout  helmet  in my hands. Ah ms. Klye you got the helmet, but you Had me worried when you didn't return I thought  the shredder killed  you Stranko says as I handed him the helmet. Well Stranko here it is as promised I mumble. Now about that 1 million  dollars I say. Da of course Ms. Klye you have done a better  job then that idot Anton Zeck says Stranko says as he hands me a suit case. I smirk. Never I get a idot to do a professional's job I smirk as I leave with the suit case full of cash.

Athour's  note  :  Whoa that was Awsome Clara created super Shredder but she got the helmet  to stranko she's so coool. Next chapter Clara  and Okuni-Kushi finally meet !

The only trivia  is that Super Shredder is created.