Chapter 3 Stealing the Shredder's helmet

Clara's point of view : I stood in front of my client an arms dealer by the name Ivan Stranko. Axclaber instering da he asks me.

I roll my eyes Stranko sweetheart as much as I love you showing me your history stuff I'm on a tight schedule I say with sassy. Oh trust me Ms. Kyle I won't waste your time He says with a wicked smile. Then cut to the chase I say impatiently. I need you to sneek into the Shredder's lair and steal his Helmet Stranko explains. I laugh. How much are you willing to pay Stranko I said with a smirk. 50 thousands dollars He says. I raise an eye brow. Oh sorry Stranko that's not enough you see I'm risking my life to steal this helmet from a Psychopath I snare. Well Ms. Kyle how much Money should I be paying you Stranko asks.

I smirk 1 million I say with a smirk. Da but that's too expensive Stranko whines. That's too bad, well good luck getting that helmet I say as I begin to leave.

3,2,1

Wait ! Stranko shouts.

Right on cue I thought as I turned around. You called my bluff I'm willing to pay you 1 million dollars Stranko says desperately. I smirk. Consider that helmet stolen I say as I exit the warehouse.

I can't believe your going to steal the Shredder's helmet My best friend Brittney says on my comlink.

I'm being payed big money to steal this asshole's helmet I said as I jump rooftop to rooftop .

This doesn't seem like a good idea She says thought the comlink.

Don't worry Brit I'll be in and out I say. I just need you to hack the security I say as I make my to a church that's Shredder's lair.

Okay just be careful Clara she says.

Don't worry I will I tell her.

I sneek though the windows and head towards the throne room where his Helmet is at. No one was there so I went behind the throne and there was a safe witch held the helmet
I brought out a doctor's stalscope that I may or may stolen from my doctor and placed it against the safe so I can hear the dail. Turned the dail. I turned it a couple Times untile I found hear it opened.

Bingo

I opened the safe and there was the Shredder's helmet. I placed the Helmet in the bag and jump up back to window. This was too easy ...... Hey you ! Shouts a voice. Oh shit. I jump out of the window and on to the roof tops. I began to run like hell. After I hear someone yell. I dashed as I'm begin chased by ninjas. I bring out my whip and grapple a flag pole and swing in mid air. I laugh in victory.

Suddenly a glowing green canister hits me. I scream in pain as the green ozz burns my back. I let go of my whip and fall to the ground in ally. I feel myself black out, I see four Shadows Shaped as turtles running away in a way I knew they caused that stuff to fall on me. I know I don't know them but I know hate them. Suddenly a giant Tiger looms over me with a toothy smirk. Looks like we got the thief snares the Tiger as he rises his claws and then... complete darkness.

Athour's note : I really hate ending on cliffhangers but it keeps you guys gussing. So the turtles are the reason why Clara was mutanted into an half Shadow . So anyone won't get confuse this chapter took place when the chapters drop the Mutagen. I got this Idea from ledgon of the Koru kubota when it got stolen this story doesn't have any pesific time line of tmnt12 this is just my own idea.

Triva time ! Clara is based off of Catwoman

When Brittney is talking to Clara on a comlink that's a reference when orcale talks to Batman on a comlink

Grey Delisle would voice Clara

Tara Strong would voice Brittney

Brittney paulson is based off of my best friend Brittney

This is a similar plot to the ledgone Koru kubota where Zeck steals the Helmet.

This chapter takes place when the turtles drop the Mutagen all over the city

Next chapter Okuni-Kushi arrives in New York City and we see what happens to Clara