Chapter 4 Arriving in New York and hanging around with the Shredder's daughter

Okuni-Kushi's point of view : I step out of the air port. I look at the surroundings. Cars, loud noises and people yelling at each other. Well they do say it's the city that never sleep. New York is nothing like home. It's more peaceful. I shake my head. I need to focus on my mission I need to find the portal and save Shinigami but I still don't understand why she would be here... I sigh as put up my hood and make my way to an apartment.

Clara's point of view : I groan. My head is pounding like hell. I feel something silky on the back of my head. My vision suddenly becomes clear and everything is upside down? I relized I was hanging upside down in a dark cell. I struggle but my hands were tied behind my back. Struggling was heard beside me. I turn my head. There was a 16 year old girl beside girl beside me. She had raven hair and blond behind her head, she also wore imtidding make up. Her clothing consits of metal body armor. She was tied up and hanging upside down dangling beside me. Where are we ? I ask her. We're in the Shredder's dungeon she explains in a Japanese accident.

Dungeon ? Oh shit I say. We gotta get out here before Shredder comes here.

Too late snares a deep voice.

Double shit.

That's the Shredder ? I'll ask the other girl. She nods her head. I look at him and notice he's wearing the helmet. Triple shit. So your the thief who attempted to steal my helmet he snares. There's been a huge misunderstanding I quickly say. Has there now tell me girl who sent you to steal my helmet ? He asks growling. Ivan steranko I tell him. He growls at my answer. I take it you know him I say. He's my old friend he snares. Oh so you went to an evil university together I comment. He growls at me. You will pay for for stealing my helmet thife He growls. I gulp. What are you going to do ? I ask trying to remain calm. He smirks. You think I'm a fool I know who exactly who you are your The Shadow lady's daughter The shredder laughs. I gusse we do look alike... so what your going to kill me my mother will be right on your ass ! I snare.

That's why you'll be sharing the same Fate of as my daughter He explains. Wait she's your daughter ?! I ask. I'm not his daughter The girl snares. So what is this "terrible fate" that awaits us I ask sarcastically. You'll see that for yourself girl Shredder snares. Just kill me already ! I can't take the lies anymore ! Just kill me ! The girl shouts . My eyes widen. The Shredder just looks at her. It almost looks he's sorry. Don't worry my daughter you won't be in this hell much longer and with that he left the dungeon.

And it was just me and Shredder's daughter. We just hanged there. Silence between us until I decided to say something. He's an asshole isn't he I say to lighten the mood. She giggles before frowning. Hey I know you don't feel like living but trust when I say there's things worth living for I tell. What's there living for when you're life been a lie ? she's says as tears streamed down her eyes. I'll get you and I out this I promise I whisper. I need to figure a way out of here I thought as I begin to look around.

Okuni-Kushi's point of view : I look at my scroll my grandmother gave me, it still wasn't clear why shini would be new york but if she's here I have to look for her no matter what. I look at picture when me and shini where kids. I sigh. Meow ! Says Midnight says. Midnight is Shinigami's cat. Midnight came with me to New York I gusse she wanted to find Shinigami as much as I do. Don't worry Will find her and get her home safe I tell Midnight as Pet her head. And that is a promise I'm going to keep.

Athour's note : Okay if anyone got confused because last chapter took place when the turtle's drop the Mutagen all over new york back in season too and Karai doesn't find out the truth until late season 2 I changed a lot of things up so Karai already found out the truth and is locked up in the dungeon but I'm not going to have her Mutated and Tigerclaw is already here like I said this story doesn't have pesfic time line at all.

Travi time:

evil university is probably a real thing but I got that from cartoons

Shinigami has a cat (but I don't if she named the cat Midnight)

See you guys next time !!!