Break up to make up

(I saw the 2nd movie And now know what I wanna do with this story! About Fucking time am I right or am I right?)

I hesitantly walked toward the door, debating on if I could dive out the window and never come back. I looked out the door, from behind Janelle. He looked awkward under her glare.

"Um, can I have a moment alone with Princess?" He muttered, awkwardly.

She stared at him for a few more seconds before walking away, muttering something under her breath.

I walked outside before saying "What do you need Pete?"

" I wanted to apologize for everything I've ever done to you. I'm trying to start fresh and I'm trying to figure stuff out. You don't have to forgive me. But if you do, I really want to be friends." He took a breath.

"Okay if I do admit, we moved wayyy to fucking fast." I chuckled under my breath before continuing, "But, I forgive you."

He pulled me into a hug.

" I'm gay. At least I think I am." He whispered into my ear.

"Well I'm glad you told me. Does teddy know?" I asked pulling out of the hug.

He looked down, which told me everything. I pulled him into another hug, before pulling out.

"I should go inside. Bye loser." I pushed him slightly, before going inside.

Of course the girls pounded me with even more questions. After that explaining shit, I went to the Radner's house.

Kelly opened up, shocked to see me. "Princess I'm so so so sorr-" she tries to apologize but I pulled her into a hug.

I realized none if this is her fault, and even if we weren't blood related, they would always be my family.

----------------------------------------
Guess who's writing more stories? THIS GIRL. I'll probs update later this week or so. ( Horton hears a bitch ass liar tbh) ily guys. Thanks for not being a bag of dicks by rushing me to update. I have no internet. Which sucks ass. So yeah