Friends

After my "little" breakdown Mac barged in with a lot of this white shit on him. His expression had anger written all over him. "Well I'm gonna go.. But thanks Kelly and can I take Stella so she could go see Kevin"I slightly smiled and she nodded. I picked up the baby looked backed at Kelly and Mac and walked out the front door. I'm sure I look like shit right now but I could care less right now. I could hear shouting coming from the Radner house and I let out a sigh. I continued walking and as I passed the frat house I saw teddy and Pete and the rest of the guys on the front porch. I cradled Stella in my arms and she smiled and she let out a giggle. I smiled and walked past. I could feel someone staring at me but I ignored it. I walked in through my front door and set Stella on the couch. I sat down next to her and she started playing with my hands. I stood up and set her on the floor so she wouldn't fall off the couch. I walked to the bathroom got a mirror and a wet washcloth and went back to the living room. I sat down next to Stella who was playing with a teddy bear I bought for her. I looked in the mirror at my make up stained face. Ugh I grabbed the wash cloth and scrubbed my face. As I finished a knock came at the door. I picked up Stella and walked to the door. Kelly stood there with abag and wore a worried expression. Her car was parked in the front of my yard. "Um I'm going to stay at a friends house." I gave her Stella and a hug. As they left I became furious. Them frat boys move in and cause my family to brake up! I was about to go over there and yell at them and make them feel bad about what they have done. But my phone rang. Saved by the phone. I pulled out my phone to see that my bestfriend jenalle was calling me.
J=jenalle P=princess
P=hello?
J=PRINCESS!
P=JENALLE!
J=okay so can me and Aliya come over for a girls day?
P= did your mom get annoyed with you two again?
J=phh no
P=well then yeah I guess
J=yayy! We're almost there see you soon!
P=wait wh-
I was trying to say but she hung up. I sat on the couch and started watching mom. I love this show. About 10 minutes laterite heard a car pull up. I walked towards the door and pulled it open. There stood the girls and jenalles sister talking to the frat boys. Ashley (jenalles sister) ran up to and gave me a bear hug soon followed by the other girls. "How come you never told us you live next to a frat house!" Jenalle and Aliya yelled in sync. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the living room. I heard the girls talking as they followed me. "That guy teddy was soooo cute" Aliyah said. " and that boy Pete I could ride him all day"(don't kill me) janelle said. I felt sadness run through me. I still love Pete after what happened. After an hour the doorbell rang and Jenalle basically ran to the door checking her reflection before throwing the door open. "Hello is princess here?"a voice asked. "Yeah she is" jenalle said with a tint of sadness in her voice. I walked behind her and she moved out of my way and at the doorway stood Pete....

Again sorry jenalle. I added another character and made her your sister jenalle. I have all of you played by the pretty little liars cast I might update again tonight I'm not sure and GOODBYE!!!