New neighbors

I was walking my dog,Kevin, when a moving truck passed me. Kevin started chasing the giant truck.

I sprinted after him and saw him in the yard of the house next to mine. The house was empty before but now there were guys in pink crop tops that said pledge on it caring stuff in the house. I also noticed guys caring frat letters.

Great I'm living next to a frat house I thought sarcastically. I went to go get my dog when I noticed a guy with blondish brown hair petting my dog. Oh my he's looks like a freaking God.

I whistled and called for Kevin. Kevin came running up to me and the guys head whipped towards me. He smiled and walked toward me.

"Hi I'm Pete" he had said. "Princess"I told him. He looked at me confused "my name is princess"I told him slowly."️nice name" " thanks, I gotta go but nice meeting you"

"Bye" I walked to my house and put Kevin away. I then went to my other neighbor the radners house. I passed the frat house and walked up the driveway to the radners house. I saw him and his wife whispering to one another. I silently walked up behind them.

"He looks like something a gay guy made in a factory." Mac said. I couldn't help it I burst into a fit of laughter. They turned around shocked " princess!"Kelly shouted and ingulfed me into a hug.

"I need to breathe" I said pretending to gasp for air. "Whatcha doin?"I asked."we're gonna go talk to the neighbors"Mac responded."Can I come?" They nodded and went inside to grab some things.

They walked out Kelly with sun glasses and Mac with a hat while pushing the baby Stella. I held down a laugh at them trying to be cool. I stood back zoning out from the conversation until he gave them a joint. "Seriously Mac you give them a joint but not Me that's cold"I said sarcastically. The guy teddy said" what's your name?"" Princess" I responded.

He was about to say something but was interrupted by barking. I grunted and ran to my yard to shut Kevin up. I decided to just go inside my house. I put on my fave movie, the conjuring, and fell asleep about halfway through the movie.

I woke up to music blaring, I checked the time 2:30! Ugh I walked upstairs changed into sweats and tank top. I walked to macs house. Maybe they need help with Stella because the music I'm sure there up.

I knocked on the door and Kelly answered. "Princess?are you okay"she asked. I nodded and she let me inside. I noticed their not in pajamas. Kelly and Mac must of seen my confused face because they said they were going to tell them to turn down the music. " can I come?" They nodded. Kelly grabbed the baby monitor and we walked through the door.

They knocked on the door and teddy answered. I zone out again thinking about my future. I was snapped out of the radners leaving. I had just started to walk back to my house when thy called us back.

I turned around.Kelly and Mac almost ran up the porch. "You wanna stay." Teddy asked. "I'll stay I've got notin better to do." I said. Teddy opened the door wider for me. As soon as I walked in Pete came up to me. "Hey the girls are over there I'll introduce you to them." He said and before I could respond he dragged me toward them. He introduced them to me and walked away. I saw in brookes eyes lust looking after Pete. "You like Pete." I said to her.

"No I don't" she responded. I raised my eye brows. I just let it go. Kelly came up to us. We danced for awhile but Kelly made us stay in one place so the baby monitor worked.

Brooke and I snuck away and started doing shots. We had started a game of truth or dare. It had Pete,Brooke,scoonie,gar,Whitney,assjuice, and I playing. It was scoonies turn "Pete truth or dare?" " dare" "I dare you to do a Molly with princess." Pete looked at me to see if okay. I nodded he popped one into his mouth. He looked at me and connected our lips. His tongue slipped into my mouth putting it into my mouth. After the game I went home.

I plopped down on my bed and was soon out like a light.