Why

It has been a week since I've last seen the Radners. So yeah. I was heading to go see them but got stopped by Pete. "Hey you wanna come to a party at the house tonight?" He asked me.

I nodded at his question. He handed me a bag and ran off. I walked back inside to see what was in it. It had a blueish bikini top with a flower button on it with something hanging on it. It also had black shorts. A note fell from the bag.

It said " Bae wear this the themes is glow in dark and see you tonight at 7:00 love u." Wait it's 6:00. Ugh I ran upstairs and changed. I found some Halloween makeup and painted a heart on my cheek with glow paint.

I finished at 7:10 I finished and made my way over there. I walked in and saw a lot of people here already. I found my way to Pete. He saw me and grabbed me. For about 3 hours I never left petes side. Until I went to gets drink.
I left to refill my drink. I came back and saw him,Kelly, and Brooke doing shots.

I laughed at the dance off between Mac and teddy. Pretty soon Mac disappeared so I took his place. Let's just say won but when he looked behind me he looked sad and pissed. About a couple minutes later I went to look for Pete.

I went upstairs to look. I heard screaming coming from petes room. I slowly made my way over there. Gar pushed past me and looked into petes room.

"Man I think teddy saw you!" He exclaimed. I looked past his shoulder to see Brooke and Pete in bed. I shook my head disapprovingly.

I went to find teddy. I looked into the room I knew he went to be alone. I saw him sitting in a chair near the fire place. He looked up and noticed me.

He opened his arms seeing my sad expression. I ran into his arms and he engulfed me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder. "Hey hey hey baby dont cry" he whispered to me.

I looked at him. And guess who had to come in the room at that moment.