Chapter 3: A Stupid Player

Here's chapter three!

This chapter is dedicated to Ilovegirafficorns! Her story is amazing!You should read it!

On the side is Jake

Chapter 3: A Stupid Player

"That's Jake? Really? But, but he's so... hot," I whine, wishing that he could have been a nice, normal guy. Apparently luck was not on my side today.

Rachel laughs bitterely. "Yeah, well players tend to be that."

I sigh. "I know I was just hoping that he would be a really sweet, hot guy."

She continues to laugh, but her eyes remain steely and focused on Jake. "Unfortunately it's Jake!"

Feeling the tension building around her, I decide we should probably just get out of here, and out of this uncomfortable situation. "Anyways let's get out of here. I don't want to get player germs!"

With that I grab a laughing Rachel and march her away from the main entrance and Jake.

"Player germs? Never heard that one before. You truly are special." Rachel smiles, her face clearing of her previous anger.

"But special is a good thing!" I nod feverently.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," Rahcel winks. I roll my eyes at her as we countinue down the hall. I hear footsteps behind us, but I ignore it thinking it's some other student getting to their class. All of a sudden someone wraps their arm around my shoulders, tugging me close to their body. 

"What the hellr?" I ask, stumbling away from the person. I don't exactly appreciate people randomly throwing their arms arounf me. It's a tad awkward. My face comes face to face with Jake's. I blink my eyes before they turn to slits. Why did it have to be him? Anyone but him.

My plan today was to avoid Jake and any other guy that gave off player vibes. I didn't want to cause trouble and me avoiding players would ensure that. My plan seems to have just backfired on me.

"Hello fiesty," Jake smirks a lovely smirk. His face is even more gorgeous up close then it had been far away. His deep brown eyes are twinkling, filled with mischief. His teeth are pretty much perfect. There was a small gap between his two front teeth. A wave of cologne is radiating off of him. The smell makes me weak at the knees. Stupid me for adoring the smell of cologne.

"Answer my damn question. What the hell?" I ask menacingly, mentally congratulating myself for having my voice come out strong and not weak.

"Woah! Calm down tigress. I was just going to ask if you wanted a tour." He says, his smirk growing, if that was even possible. 

"A tour of what? Your bedroom?" I ask, my arms cross my chest defensively. Beside me, Rachel starts giggling. She trys to hide it but fails. Miserably.

A look of surprise crosses Jake's face, but it is quickly replaced with his signature smirk. "I was going to say school, but if you want to get down and dirty right away then I'm in."

I glare. Stupid player and his cockiness. "Sorry, but I only get with hot guys." I sneer.

With that I turn on my heels and walk off, leaving a stunned Jake behind. Rachel follows me, howling with laughter.

"Nice one Courtney. Couldn't have said it better." Rachel says appreciatevely. I can see admiration in her eyes which makes me smile, this will probably help me secure a spot in their friend group. Hopefully.