Freak Imagines / Ray & You

Before you read , could you please add my imagine to your library or even vote . Don't just read vote too . I'm tryna get recognized on wattpad , share my imagine with your friends . Now scroll down to read .

Freak Imagines

Ray Ray & You 💏.

Ray Ray just got home from a long 🕑 day of work & he was so exhausted . You had on your cheetah print Victoria secret thongs & a long t-white shirt with some cheetah print socks . He looked at you and licked his lips & instantly got horny . You Lay Ray Ray down while you climb on top of him . You kiss 💋 Ray Ray ear 👂 and bite and suck on his neck turning him on just a little bit , while Ray Ray grip and smack your ass roughly . You rub your hand all over his chest while the other one is on his dick 🍌 till it start sticking up . Then that was yo Q to slide down on it nice in slow and every inch you were taking your time grinding , letting out soft moans then you loosens up on Ray ass clawing his chest ... Later on ; you too take a short break then start back at it 🚼 You sit on his lap & grab his dick yourself . Rubbing it against your clit . Making your pussy wetter 💦 . Bouncing up and down on the tip till it's deep and wet . You were moaning & he was groaning 🔊 . You kept screaming his name , I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard you .

The END ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

It was really short but , leave comments ; vote & follow me