Freak Imagines // Roc & You

Freak Imagines

Your in the hotel waiting on Roc to come 🕙 . You get the idea to ignore him , just get him mad 😡 . He gets too the hotel room 🏤

Roc : Wassup babe

You : .......................

Roc : you what's wrong ?

You : nothing 😩

Roc : oh you know , I love you right ?

You : mhmmm okay

Roc : you not gone say it back ?

You : actions speak louder than words & show me how much you love me Roc ?

Roc : fine , I will

Roc throws you on the bed and pins you down and starts too kiss softly on your neck . Then he takes off your shirt and up straps your bra . He started sucking your nipples ruff but , passionately . You start bitting your lips , he looked at you and smirked . Unexpectedly his slammed Roc Zilla into you 🚼 making you gasp so , you gripped the sheets tightly .

Roc : say you love me & you have too mean it ( says your name )

You : I LOVE YOU ROC & I mean it with my all my heart ❤️ . You just kept screaming and moaning his name . Roc continued going deeper and longer strokes . He did lots of potions , especially 69 . . . . An hour later y'all heard a knock on the door . . . It didn't stop so he got up and answered it . It was the manager (boss) telling y'all that many ppl was complaining bout the noises🔊they where hearing & he said if one more person complained he would kick y'all out . So you and Roc stopped and just cuddle and feel asleep .