Freak Imagines : August & You

Hay Guys 😌👋 Happy Thanksgiving 😘🍗🎉🙌 I thought I should update my imagine because it's thanksgiving 😩

August mother & his two nieces just left , he was kinda down for a few mins because his brother Mel wasn't here to celebrate thanksgiving . You were in the kitchen washing the rest of the few dishes that were dirty . He came in and helped rinse them off , you just looked over and smiled . After that you two went upstairs in y'all room . He lifted you up and told you to lay on ya back Baybee . He started to sing "milk Marie 🍼 she got a pretty 😍🐱 pussy that make Aug fall in love." August then opened your legs , he started kissing on your clit from the bottom to the top to prep it up 🐱💦 he rubbed you're clit & played with it for a few mins teasing you . That's when your legs started to shake & you couldn't stop & you grabbed his head and told him "to eat your fucking cat out"! So , he started eating your pussy and all type of angles with his long ass tongue . He was gripping & playing with your nipples which were pierced , making you moan and grip the back of his neck . After that he told you to sit on his face & you ended up cumming and he slurped it all up . .

- How did y'all like it ?
- Don't forget to vote & like
- Leave Comments
- Leave your name & you might end up in one of my imagines