Freak Imagines : Chris Brown & You

A Quick Freak Imagines For Yall :
Lunch Time 👅💦🍴

👇
👇
👇

Chris picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his torso. He slammed you against the wall and y'all were tongue kissing 💏👅💦each other . He was sucking and bitting on your lips 👄 and you started to get on that tip . Then he walked over to the bed still carrying you and he through your ass on the bed and then he started teasing you , rubbing on your clit making you soaking wet 💧 & he looked you in your eyes 👀 all he could see was lust . That's when he started sucking , slurping , licking and nibbling on your clit making your body twitch and you immediately arched your back . He was making you moan and scream. That's why you pushed his head down farther. He went harder and harder until he hit your G-spot and finally you couldn't hold it in nomore and you squirted all in Chris Brown mouth and then he whispered in your ear that your pussy 🐱tasted like the pink 💓 starburst. You smirked 😏 then said to him baby you're tongue game crazy and he responds "ikno I always go crazy in it"!

Make sure you guys vote , leave comments and give feed back . So , I can fix and improve my imagines . . please add my imagine to your library . I'm tryna get recognized on wattpad , share my imagine with your friends . .