Freak Imagines : August Alsina & You

Before you read , could you please add my imagine to your library or even vote . Don't just read vote too . I'm tryna get recognize on wattpad , share my imagine with your friends . Now scroll down to read .

New Imagine/Freak Imagines

Your (P.O.V) - Place rn / concert

I can't believe I'm in the first row at August Alsina concert . I'm so excited , can't wait to see my future husband & I already kno he gone be looking right . The beat started to drop outta nowhere & he came on stage , singing man "I luv this shit" . I instantly got geeked & the crowd was turnt .

Girls were fainting , crying , everything you could think of .

He looked at me & I felt my heart sink . August started walking towards me singing & he reached out his hand and pulled me up onto the stage . He sat me down in the chair that was in the center of the stage . I was so nervous & hype at the same time . I was singing with him , we'll everybody was . . . He grabbed my hand & kissed it & the crowd got real loud . At the ending of his perfomance he whispered & my ear "come with me shorty" . . . I didn't kno where we was going to but , I didn't even care at the moment . He whispered something in the security guard ear & the security guard shook his head . We went to his hotel room & I didn't hesitate to stop and turn around .

August Alsina (P.O.V)

I whispered and her ear to "come with me & she followed me . She was the most beautiful girl I ever seen besides my mama . I toke her to my hotel room & locked the door . All of a sudden I started to look her deep into her beautiful hazel/green eyes & we started to kiss . We both started striping eachother . Man her body was like a goddess , everything was just the right size . She looked down at my dick "like she was terrified" & I said to her "I promise , I won't hurt you ma .

She shook her head & I started to kiss all over her body & I pushed her down on the bed (not too hard) she spreaded her legs and I stuck my tongue in her pussy & she already start moaning & I'm just getting started . I flicked my tongue back and fourth on her pussy , It was tight , shaved , didn't have no smell & tasted like strawberries . She grabbed my head and pushed it down further . I started sucking on her pussy & kissing it in all the right spots cause she was moaning and gripping the sheets . She moved my head and squirted & then I told her to "turn around" where her ass was turnt towards me . I smacked it & it was so soft . Then I slowly insert my long big dick in her , I didn't wanna hurt so I started off slow & a steady pace . She was moaning and screaming uncontrollably . I started to go faster taking deeper strokes & thrusting into her . She looked back at me & said "I don't think I can take the D . . . You promised me you wouldn't hurt me" . I said to her "shhhh I'm not" and gripped her hair in my hands & pulled that shit . Slamming into her harder and harder , she started to get use to it & keep on saying freaky shit to me , boosting me up & I was bout to cum so , pulled out . . . And squirted everywhere . Then she got on top of me and slid on my dick & started bouncing up and down making a clapping noise while moaning and pleasure) . I gripped her waist , while she was doing that . We was still at it hours later & then we stopped . I said to her "I promised I wasn't going to hurt you & I didn't because you enjoyed it" . She smiled at me , her legs was wrapped around mines & we both feel asleep .

• Add my story to ya library

leave comments ; share

vote & follow me please