Saved By An Alpha

Prologue

No one at her home thought she would be bullied. At home it was easy to pretend like she wasn't hurt, broken, or beat with her loving family. But she honestly hated the people who came home from school and treated her nicely and the next morning she was being beat by them. Including her brother.

The alphas son, who is her age is coming back, but now she fears he will beat her too. Do you know what it is like to be bullied? To be so close to letting the darkness take you away? To always have terrible thoughts poisoning your mind? To live with the fact that the reason you haven't decided to let the darkness take you was your family? To watch your brothers and what used to be your friends guilty face as they beat you and bring you closer to the darkness? She does. She knows it all. No one knows she is suicidal or has a little bit of depression except her. She keeps it from her family because even though they hate her, she doesn't. She doesn't care what they do, she is to kind to let them endure the pain she gone through for five years.

But that all is about to change. When someone special comes home the day everything gets to overwhelming to bare what happens? What happens when your late takes a toll and people find out the secrets she has been hiding? Will she start to receive for shame and beatings or finally be cared for and loved?