Introduction

I was not excited for school tommorow. But it must be done. Tommorow I have to go back to pretending. Pretending like everythings ok. Like I don't have suicidal thoughts going on in my head every minute. Like I had a wonderful day with all my friends.

But the truth is I have no friends. I am suicidal and have a little bit of depression. Every minute that I'm beat I edge closer to the darkness. And I'm scared that one day I will just give up and let the darkness take me. Nothing is ok. I know my pack doesn't like seeing me beat up or beating me up. I can see the guilt on their faces as clear as crystal. And that's ok. I would never want them to endure the pain everyone puts me through five days a week.

That's right. I get beat up five days a week. After a while I stopped coming to the nurses office cause she threatened she would tell my parents about this, I can't let them know. At home I am the happy person that everyone looks at and instantly feels better. At school I am the person everyone looks at when they need to release some steam.

Ive also been, not only physically but, mentally abused. Heres a list of the things I have been called or told: idiot, nerd, b*tch, die, just go hang yourself, do everyone a favor and end your life, freak, disgusting, etc., etc.

Honestly, that dark hole is slowly closing in and I don't know what to do. This is a little story about what's been going on in my life. This is the story of how my life changed drastically. This is my love story. This is me, Carisma.