Authors Note: In Need If Advice

Hey guys!! I am so sorry but I have terrible writers block and I don't know what to do!! Also, I have two books that are not published and I want to know which one you like better so descriptions will be below. To make this updating process faster you guys could comment some ideas and I will see if I can incorporate them. Thanks for reading.

Books not yet published:
Dared To Date-
Friends. You have got to love them. Truth or dare. So addicting yet so harsh. Put friends and the game truth or dare together and you get a blind date with a guy you just called up that could possibly be a serial killer or maybe, just the hot bachelor billionaire who you let take you to a bar and woke up in bed with the next morning. The first option would have been better for me, but I don't live in Disneyland.

Revenge Best Done By Nerds-
People liked to call them the 'Nerd Herd.' The four most geekiest people in the school. Bullied in every way, they came up with a plan over the summer. The four populars were the main source of their bullying and it was time someone did something about that. It was time to get their payback for the last three years. After make up tutorials, entirely new wardrobes, and twenty parties, they were ready for school. Oh yes, this was revenge best done by nerds. Specifically, the 'Nerd Herd.'