Chapter 1

Two months later

'BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,' sounded my alarm.

"Arggg," I groaned pressing the off button of my alarm clock. Today is my first day of senior year. Why did summer have to go so fast? I mean it feels like just yesterday I was walking out of the school gates, just awaiting the summer sun. But now I'm getting up out of bed to get ready for my first day of school, already.

"Honey are you up?"my mum asks, popping her head in my door. "Yes mum," I reply, getting up and searching for my outfit for today.

"LIV!" I scream as I realise she had gotten a stain on my favourite white tank top. "Yes," my sister says peering her head through the crack in the open door. "You ruined my top,"I tell her with clear aggression in my voice. "No I didn't, nothing a little bit of soap and water can't fix," she tells me while rubbing the stain on the top. "Don't do that you'll reck it even more," I scream at her.

"Is everything ok in here?" I hear my mum say walking into my room. "No it's not mum, she ruined my top," I tell her showing the black stain which is smeared all over the top. "Ah, nothing a little soap and water can't fix."

"That's what I said," my sister butts in. "Shouldn't she be punished for this mum?" I ask her. "Yes, no soft drink for a week," she tells me pointing at my sister. "That's lame but I'll take it," my sister says while leaving the room. "I'm not going to lie that was a pretty lame punishment," I tell my mum as my door slams shut. "Don't make me give you one then," she says, getting up and walking out the door, leaving me in my room by myself again.

So I guess I have to find a different top to wear today. I end up picking out a floral pink and baby blue dress which ended right above my knees, I gave up on the top search so I just descided wear a dress. I topped the dress off with a pair of white vans.

"MUMMM!" I scream from the top of the stairs. "Yes Honey," she replied. "Could you please put my food in my school bag because I still have to put my makeup on?" I ask her while I tried to shove my vans on my feet. "Sure honey but how many times do I have to tell you, you don't need that crap smeared over you face to look good," she tells me again, just like she does every morning. "Yes mum, as you've told me everyday for the last year," I reply.

When I got my shoes on my feet I quickly ran to the bathroom to put my make up on. When my makeup is finished I look in mirror one last time to check that my face looked ok. It looked fine so I moved on to my hair. My hair was in a messy bun so I just let it out of the bun and brushed my hair out leaving my light brown hair lay lose across my back. "Done!" I say to myself, walking out of the bathroom.

I take a quick look at the clock before walking out the door.7:30. "Shit I'm going to be late," I whisper running down the stairs. Luckily my bag is at the door ready to go. I actually love my mum so much, she also made me breakfast and it's sitting in a brown paper bag next to my bag.

"Bye mum thanks for breakfast," I yell at the front door of the large house. "That's okay Daisy, have a nice day," I hear my mum say as I shut the front door.

I practically run to school, because I was running late. I like to get to school at least 30 minutes early, especially on the first day of school. I have to get there early on the first day of school so no one takes my locker, and if some one gets to my locker before me, trust me they will regret it. (sassy)

I walk in the school gates expecting the school to be scattered with juniors, but no there were hardly any. They must be in the gym for the schools annual junior breakfast thing. I don't know why they do that, I think they do it so they don't have to be out in the yard with all the restless seniors there first day.

The corridors where full of teens running to find the best lockers. I turn the corner to go to the left wing of lockers. "Ahh," I guess someone is going to be ruined before the school year even starts. I think to myself as I see that there is a tall male figure standing in front of MY locker opening it and putting his bag in there.

"Um, excuse me," I say to him, not really caring who he was. "Oh, hey," he says turning around. 'Wow' his hot more than hot, his absolutely gorgeous. "And who are you?" I ask resting my shoulder on the locker next to 'MINE'. "Um, you don't recognise me don't you?" He say obviously shocked. "Well I just asked you who you where so that sort of answers the question for you," I say not try to be rude but the words just come out so quick, I couldn't stop them. "Really?" He questions.

That's when it hit me, it's that nerd that asked me out. What was his name?Henry?Harold?Harry? That's his name Harry, Harry Styles.

"Harry?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Yes that's me," he says with out even stuttering. "Shit, you've changed," I say checking him out. He looks down at his body then runs his hand through his curly mop of hair on his head. "I guess I have," he says with and slight smirk sparing on the corners of his lips exposing his dimpled cheeks. That smile is something I can get used, I can't believe I rejected him. If I new he would have turn out like this I would have married the kid.

A/N

Thanks for reading new chapter should be up in the next few days, hope you like it, please share this if you do and don't forget to vote and comment :) ~Teagsxox~