Chapter 8

Sara ~

I'm woken up by a thud, I rub my eyes and see a figure in the dark, it leaves the room and in the tiny bit i seen of him I recognize as Zayn, his tattoos and his skinny body, I jolt up and run out of the room, I see the door shut and I run outside. I see nothing. Nothing but darkness and the tiny bit of light that the street lights give off. I seen him and he left just like that without even talking to me, I feel even more hurt, I sit down on the stairs on the porch and I start to cry, I feel so alone and scared. I want Zayn back. I feels like its been forever since i seen him, but in reality it's only been a day. 

I miss him terribly and it hurts me to think of him, but i just cant get the thought of him out of my head, he was right there while i was sleeping, he had a bag in his hands he must of been packing some of his stuff. I feel like i'll never see him again. The way he ran out of the house just seemed like he didnt want to be around me, and that hurts.

"I miss you so much Zayn" i say to myself as i cry. 

I hear foot steps behind me, I get startled and I see it's Zayns mother. "Sara, what are you doing out here? your going to get a cold, come in" she says. closing the door behind me. I walk back up to Zayns room and I lie in bed thinking about him, and what just happened. I just cant believe he did that. I miss him so much. 

I fall back asleep and i dream of him.

***********************************************************************************************************

The next morning I wake up feeling so depressed, and down. I want to just sleep all day but I can't stay at Zayn's. So i get up and before i leave i write a letter for Zayn just incase he comes back. On my way back home its very quiet and it's very lonely.  When I come up to my street I see a car that looks just like Zayn's, I run up to it and take a peek inside, but when I see what's in side I get disappointed, it looks nothing like his inside. I start to feel sick and like im about to cry, but i hold it back because i dont want to cry anymore. I really want a friend right now but I dont have any true friends, plus they're all in school at the moment, which is where i should be right now

I walk up to my house and go straight to the fridge to eat, I pick something out and take it to my room, I see a note on the table that reads "Sara, if you see this im gone to Flordia i'll be back by Monday, I left money on your bed". I sigh in frustration, because my mother leaves me alone in this house when i'm really depressed. It'll just make me feel even more depressed.

I slept for a bit and once i could no longer sleep I decided to go to for a walk to the store and get something sweet, I could really use it right now. On my way there I see the kids from school going home, and I see the group of people i usually hang out with, I put my hood on to hide my face, because i dont really want to talk to them right now, i've been gone for like 3 weeks and I dont want to explain to them why i've been gone and what i've been doing. 

"Sara?" a very girly voice says, I stop in my tracks and turn slowly to look at who it is, It's Sophie. One of the girls who just doesnt leave me alone and yet I dont ever talk to her. "I've missed you so much, where have you been?" she says in very upbeat tone. I just stare at her and dont speak, I stay very silent and just look her in the eyes. Maybe she will go away if I dont say anything. "Well? are you going to say something?" she asks with a smile. Her smile goes away and she gives me an annoyed look. I turn around and walk away just forgetting it even happened, but before I can get away from her she starts to speak again. "Bitch!" she calls to me. As I walk away I stick the middle finger back at her, and I continue to the store.

As I make my way back from the store I take a different route so I dont bump into anyone I know. On my way back I walk past Zayn's mother walking the dog. She has a nice smile on her face and she waves to me, I wave back and walk up to my house. I walk in and I hear someone walking around upstairs. I walk slowly to the kitchen where I take the largest knife I can find. I Slowly walk up the stairs, I hear something fall and it sounded like it broke, I get a bit worried because it's coming from my room. "Ow!" I hear a manly voice coming from my room and I instantly remember that voice. ZAYN!!!!