Chapter 7

~Zayn

Today i'm taking Sara to Bradford, where we will stay for a while at my old house, my mother still owns it and uses it as a summer house. I let her know what's going on and where i've been the past little while. While I was talking on the phone Sara explored the house.

After I was done with my phone call I walked throughout the house and I didn't see Sara anywhere, I searched everywhere but my old room. I walked over to my bedroom door and opened it slowly. I saw her sitting on the chair at my desk where I had drawings scattered all over the top of it. She was holding something in her hands and as I walked closer to her I seen what she was staring at. A picture of Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry and I.

I rested my chin on Sara's shoulder and I startled her, she jumped and turned around and giggled. "Zayn, you scared me. I didn't know you were there."

"So how do you like my room, I know it's really nerdy?" I said to her.

"No, no, Zayn I love it!" she pleaded to me.

I patted the side of my bed as I sat down, she sat down beside me and I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tightly. We lied down together and cuddled for a bit. While we were cuddling she was admiring my room. "Zayn, Who are those boys in that photo?" she asked me and I went silent. I paused and she started again. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you like that."

"No, It's okay." I told her.

"Do you remember when I told you about my friends being in car crash?" i asked her.

"sure, I do" she simply relpied.

"Well thats them." I said.

"Oh, you looked really happy in that picture" she said.

I was really happy, It was the time of my life and the most precious moments I can remember. Niall was always eating and always laughing, just being around him made me so happy, he was the baby of our group. Liam was always the dad like friend, he was always worrying about us and making sure that we didnt get into too much trouble, he would always put us in our place, and he was always so nice to everyone. He must of been the nicest person I could meet. Louis was always the prankster, he was always having fun and making the best of every situation, he always had a bright smile on his and he was always making us laugh, sometimes he went to far but thats what i really love about him. Harry was always doing something to embarrass himself but I loved that he was always himself, and that he was smiling bright and big. He was always the one to get the ladies. 

"I was, but im also really happy that I found you." I replied. 

"Aww Zayn, I'm really happy that I met you, no one ever cared for me the way you did and I really appreciate it." She said with a smile.

****************************************************************************************************************

Later that night Sara and I ordered some pizza and rented a movie. We just wanted to kick back, relax, and cuddle for the night. My mom called a couple times to check up on us. 

"Zayn, I think i'm going to be sick" I heard from the other room, before I could get in the room she started to throw up. I gave her a bucket to throw up in. 

"Are you okay? what's making you throw up?" I asked really concerned. 

"I'm not too sure, maybe its the pizza" Sara replied. 

I brought Sara to bed with a bucket and she fell asleep right away, I stayed up later because i wasnt tired yet. I heard a knock on the door and before I could walk to the door someone started to try breaking in. I panicked and ran to the room that Sara was in.