Chapter 9

2 months later.

So its been about 2 months since i got Zayn back and were still together and happy, I no longer feel depressed because I wake up to Zayns beautiful face every morning. He moved in with me and my mother, and everything seems so much better, My mom found a new man who treats her and I right. He lives in Bradford, so my mom goes there and back every weekend, so during the weekends Zayn and I have the whole house to our selves.

I walked into the bathroom, and as I stripped down to nothing I turned on some relaxing music, and sat down in the tub full of warm water and bubbles. Zayn and I have baths together every Friday.

"Sara hun, I got us both a beer." Zayn tells me as he walks into the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around him.

"Thanks" I tell him as he drops the towel and brings himself into the bath tub. 

I watch him get comfy in the tub and as I do I think of how much I love him. He's everything I want and everything I need. "I love you so much Zayn" I tell him and take a sip of my beer. 

"I love you too my beautiful" he tells me as he rubs my thigh up and down making me shiver abit. I know I've been with him for quite a bit, but I still get butterflies and shy when he touches me and kisses me. 

I stare at him in the eyes and smile at him. When he realizes he stares back with such lust in his eyes, and it just makes him look so much more sexier. How did I become so lucky to get such a great guy like Zayn, I feel like a princess when im with him, and he makes sure that i'm always happy. It's just amazing.

"Babe, are you dazing out?" he asks me with a chuckle. 

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking." I tell him. 

"About what?"

"About us, I love this, I want this to last forever Zayn, we been through so much together and I feel like we've became so close" I paused for a moment and started again. "I don't ever want this to end"

"You don't have to worry about that babe, I'll always be by your side" Zayn tells me as he kisses my hand. 

****

"Good Morning hun" Zayn tells me when I open my eyes. 

"Good morning" i reply with a raspy morning voice.

Last night was amazing. Zayn and I hung out watching movies and cuddling with each other all night, and before we went to bed we made love to each other. 

"I made you breakfast, it's down stairs, so get up and come eat with me" he called to me as he walked to the kitchen. I lazily got up and went straight to the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen smelling the food and it smelt amazing, eggs bacon and toast. "mmm It smells great" I tell him.

"It taste great too" Zayn told me with a mouth full of food. 

As we eat we listen to music and pretty much stare at each other, I'm not to sure why we always stare at each other when we eat but it just sort of happens, but I love it. Zayn finishes his food before and he walks off to get dressed, since he's in only his boxers. He has such a cute butt. I stare at it as he walks away and I whistle to him.

"You like what you see?" he turns around and flexes to show off his muscles. It pretty much destracts me from everything and I become speechless. Like that was so sexy. 

"go get dressed before I start drooling" I giggle and go back to my food. 

As I sit there eating my food in silence I see Zayn come back down and he comes in front of me and kneels down on one knee and opens a box, my eyes widen at the sight and I start to cry.

"Sara, would you do the honour of being Mrs.Malik?" he says.

"Yes! Yes Zayn, I do!" I tell him excitedly. 

 I can't believe this, it feels like a dream. But he truely wants to marry me. 

"Last night when you told me that you don't want this to end, I thought it would be the perfect time" He says as he looks down at me and kisses me. 

"Zayn this is perfect" I tell him.

"We can spend together forever now babe." he says with a cute smile.

i smile back a him and reply "id love that, i want to be yours forever."

"Forever" Zayn whispers in my ear.

THE END