Chapter 5

A.N: (theres a picture of the girl im using as sara in the side) ******** WARNING! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE MATURE CONTENTS THEN DONT READ**********

YOU WERE WARNED.

Zayn~

I haven't slept yet, it's 8 in the morning and all I can think about is how I can keep Sara away from those people, I came up with a few ideas but I'm not sure if it'll work out. I know Sara never wants to go back but I do, I have a family and Sara's a teen runaway, I need her to know that. If I get caught I'll be arrested for helping her. But i'm never letting her go back to those monsters, they'll have to go through me first, and I won't go down without a fight. I'll do my best to keep Sara safe, even if its the last thing I do. Through this time that we had together my feelings have just been growing stronger for her, I think she's the most beautiful person i've seen, and I really want her to be mine.

I've been sitting outside on the balcony since Sara fell asleep, I just can't sleep right now, I have way too much on my mind, and i'm just worried that Sara will end up back in that hell hole.

"Zayn?" I hear from the door way.

I look up at the sound, and I see Sara standing in the door way, in my t-shirt from last night, she looks so cute in my clothes. I stop my self from checking her out and i answer her. "Yea babe?" i say, she smirks, and sits down next to me, as she does she takes my hand "you called me babe" she whispers. "yea, sorry about that. It's just by habit"

"no, don't be sorry. i like it." she whispers in my ear as she cuddles closer. I puy my arm over her shoulder and hold her close, keeping her warm from the cold morning air. We sit in silence as we cuddle and listen to each other breath. I don't really know what to say at the moment so I just say it. "Sara, I really like you". She looks at me and looks at the sunrise again. I get a bit nervous because she doesnt answer me, so i just stay silent. All I have on my mind now is if she feels the same way, or if she doesnt, i don't know if I just scared her or made her awkward. But she hasnt left my side, she just put her head down on my shoulder and she squeezed my hand. So i'm not sure if it was rejection or accecption, but i'm just glad she didnt run away.

"I'm going into the shower" she tells me

"okay, i'll jus-" i got cut off by her pulling me. "but i want you to come with me" she says. 

I get suprised and a bit excited, why does she want me to come into the shower with her? what kind of plans does she have? all kinds of questions go throught my head as she pulls me into the bathroom. We walk into the bathroom and she closes the door. She starts the shower, and she starts to take off the baggy shirt, and after that she takes off the rest. I stand there trying not to look but I give in, I stare at her beautiful body and then all of a sudden she started to take off my clothing. I dont stop her, and as she takes off my shirt she stares into my eyes, she smirks a bit and she drops my pants to my ankles. I take off the rest of my clothing and we both hop into the shower. 

Right away she grabs the hair in the back of my head, and she gives me a forceful kiss. I kiss back, and she starts to rub me, I can feel myself starting to get bigger in her hands. I hear her giggle between kisses. "wow, your pretty big" she tells me and i laugh. 

I look at her body, admiring every curve and every detail. She's just so beautiful, and that's when I lose it, I climax, as she pumps my shaft. I finish on her hands and she giggles again. Thatt giggle is just so adorable. 

"Your really good with your hands" i tell her with a smile on my face. 

We wash up and get out of the shower, as we dry ourselves off she asks me "Sooo, Zayn. Does this make us an official couple?"

"If that's what you really want then yea. I'd like that" i tell her and give her a wink.

We get dressed and we just chill out on the bed for a bit. We start to pack our bags so we can relocate to another hotel.

"Zayn, i wanna shave the side of my hair, can you do it for me?" Sara asks.

"Are you sure?" I ask

"yea, I wanna do it"

So I shaved the side of her hair for her, and she really likes it, I really like it too, and we just continue to pack. When we finish we bring it to my car and we drive off to our next location. Throught out the rest of our day we just stop at random gas stations or restraunts, We decided to stop at the closest hotel, because were both starting to get really tired. But before we get there Sara passes out, and I end up picking her up to bring her to the room. I lay her down and I take a step outside so I can have a smoke. While I was out there I was staring up at the moon and the stars, When I look up there all I can think about is my best friends, I know they're in a better place but I just miss them so much. 

I really wish Sara was able to meet them, she would love them just as much as i do. They were always there for me and they're pretty much my brothers. But for now I just got to believe that they're all watching me from up above.

I finish off my smoke and head inside back to Sara. When I walked in she was sound asleep. I lied down next to her and I ended up waking her. "Sorry babe. just go back to sleep" I tell her. 

"Zayn?" she says. I love it when she says my name when she's sleepy it just makes my heart melt.

"Yea love?"

"Can you sing to me?" she asks. 

So i started to sing. 

***

Today was gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how (yeah)

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now (ohh oh oh)

I said maybe (I said maybe)
You're gonna be the one that saves me (saves me)
And after all (after all)
You're my wonderwall (you're my wonderwall)

*

After I finished singing she was fast asleep, and cuddled with me. So I just closed my eyes and soon sleep took over.