-14-

Harry was stripping on the pole, twirling, swinging his hips, in his black thong and pink sparkly heels. The club was full and all eyes were on him, as always. His face was filled with makeup that made him look even more slutty. His black smokey eyeshadow making his green eyes shine even brighter. His pink pouty lips making every man think perverted things.

The money flowed in and he was showering in it, it was exactly what he wanted. He eyes the men in front of him and winks at someone every now and then. His long hair would cover his face when he would swing himself down the pole. He was feeling a rush, maybe it was the cocaine in his system but he felt good.

While the sexy performance was going on, Harry made eye contact with the last person who he would have thought would be there. He doesn't really remember his name, but he knows it's one of Louis best friends. He eyes the boys blue eyes and smirks, Niall was pretty close to the front, it was like he came out of nowhere. Harry fell down to his knees and went on his hands, eyeing Niall with his dilated green eyes. Harry began to crawl to where Niall stood, men putting money in his thong as he did so. Niall was there only for one reason, and it's not why all these other nasty dudes are here.

Niall stands there, waiting for Harry to be in front of him. When he is, Harry just smiles at him, Niall just sighs. "I wouldn't expect to see you here." Harry breathes out, out of breath from dancing.

"It's not like that.. I need to talk to you." Niall says, putting his hands in his pockets, Harry raises an eyebrow.

"Okay, well.. the least you could do is pay for the performance." Harry sits up on his knees, running his hands run up his legs and fiddled with his thong. Basically telling Niall to put money in it. Harry's junk was in Nialls face and he was uncomfortable, he looks up at Harry and he winked at him. Niall rolls his eyes and goes in his pocket, pulls out money and quickly puts it in his thong. Niall looked embarrassed and Harry laughs. "Meet me at the back of the club in fifteen minutes." He stands back up and walks over to the pole to finish his performance.

Niall pushed past the thirsty looking men and went to the back of the club. After Harry was done, he was sweaty and tired, he's been working for five hours and now he has to talk to a guy that he's pretty sure hates him. Niall finally saw Harry walking towards him, drinking water, in his thong and sparkly heels and Niall couldn't deny that he was extremely hot. Niall isn't gay, but he can admit that Harry was really beautiful.

"Come back with me." Harry says to Niall and opens the door to go to his dressing room. Niall follows close behind, feeling very guilty for checking out Harry's behind. Harry opens the door and gestures for Niall to go in, Niall walks inside and Harry does too. Once the door was closed, Harry places his water bottle down and just stares at Niall, waiting for him to speak up. But all Niall could even think of was how he was in a room alone with basically a naked stripper and it's wrong but Niall kind of wanted him.

"Well, are you going to say something?" Harry asked not very nicely, Harry could see Niall was checking him out and the last thing he wanted was for another one of Louis friends wanting more from him.

"Oh.. sorry." Niall blushes and Harry rolls his eyes. "Look, are you gonna ever talk to Louis again?"

"You came to my job to talk about Louis?" Harry asks, sighing.

"Yes, he's really sad witho-"

"I don't have time for this." Harry interrupts and walks over to his desk and places his hands on it, back turned to Niall.