-21-

"Snort it!" Harry yells playfully at Louis.

"I've already done like five lines." Louis laughs, looking at the cocaine in front of him, on his coffee table.

"Don't be pussy." Harry teases and Louis will not be called pussy, ever.

"Hey, watch your mouth." Louis snorts a long line of cocaine and Harry joins him.

Zayn came out of the bathroom, after saying that he was feeling sick to his stomach. They weren't sure what was wrong with him, but being high just made the nausea worse. Zayn ended up spilling his guts all over Louis bathroom.

"You're back!" Louis yells, sounding a little too happy.

"I fucking threw up everywhere." Zayn frowns and sits down next to Harry.

"Aww." Harry says and smushes Zayn's face, Zayn moves his face from Harry's hands.

"Y-you better have cleaned that shit up.. bucko." Louis slurred, not even knowing what the fuck he was saying anymore.

"I refuse to be called bucko, ever again." Zayn laughs and puts his face down to get some coke.

"Weren't you just sick, I don't think drugs are good for that." Harry smiles.

"Shut the fuck up." Zayn laughs and pushes Harry.

"More!" Louis claps his hands, ready for more drugs.

"I think that's the last bag we had." Harry sighs, feeling down already because they will need more in a half hour.

"Fuck, what are we gonna do?" Louis asks, looking at Harry. Harry stands up and goes to Louis bedroom to grab a dress, and he removes his his casual clothes into a slutty dress. He began to put makeup on, all while Zayn and Louis were scrapping up the little cocaine that was left off the table.

"God damn it." Louis groans, taking the little flakes of powder off the table with his fingers. He licks his fingers and Zayn just stares at him.

"You got a problem, bro." Zayn chuckles and Louis just laughed extra loudly.

"You're really pretty, like your face, it's like.. perfect." Louis narrows his eyes.

"Thanks, I like your face too. Wanna fuck?" Zayn jokes.

"...sure." Louis answers, since they kind of already have. But Louis was just kidding and Zayn knew that so he laughs. Harry comes out the room, looking all whored up and the guys check him out.

"Wow, Em. Where are you going?" Zayn asks.

"To get us cocaine." Harry says as he puts on his heels and coat. Harry then pulls up his dress a little more and looks at the boys. "See you." He winks and leaves with a slam of a door, leaving Louis and Zayn alone.

"Great, that's gonna take a while." Zayn sighs and Louis nods in agreement, they both fall back into the couch. "Wanna make out?"

Louis sheepish eyes looks at Zayn, he shrugs like he didn't care, which he didn't. So they had a pretty sloppy make out, they were high and kind of drunk too, not a good mix.

An hour later, Harry returned to Louis room and when he walked in, he saw the two most special men in his life, asleep on the couch. It was the cutest thing. Harry took off his coat and walked to the couch and sat down by them, which woke Louis up.

"Hey, baby. Got the stuff?" Louis asked, still very tired.

"Yes, I did. We'll have it later, go back to sleep." Harry kisses Louis forehead, Harry laid his head Louis shoulder and Louis head was on Zayn's. they slept for the rest of the night on the couch.