24| A Love To Kill For

I still remember that day perfectly. It's all still so clear in my head, but that day didn't feel real at all. Seeing him again was the last thing I expected. I didn't know if I was happy or sad to see him again.. but I knew getting involved in his life again would only bring tragedy.

The problem was.. that at that very moment, when I was surrounded by his arms again, I knew I wanted him so badly. Even if it meant ruining everything. When I think back I realize our love involved spending many beautiful times together, but the time we were apart, led to loving him even more.

You don't realize the power they have, until you lose them and you want them back..

--

The room was still dark, my body was still pressed against jimins. He was holding me so tight, his lips were touching the side of my face. I gulped and my eyes started to flow with tears. I didn't know what to do or say.

How did we even end up like this.. why is he here.. what is all this..

No this isn't right! He can't just come into my life like that! I can't let this happen!

"Jimin..?"

He suddenly pressed me harder against himself.

"That's right Aliah, it's me"

I felt his fingers touch my lip. I closed my eyes tightly and bit on my lip. I wasn't prepared for this. I wasn't prepared to see Jimin!

"Why are you here!"

I screamed as my voice cracked.

"Why? You know why Aliah. I'm here for you."

His grip only tightened more and more, I felt his fingers dig into my skin. He suddenly pushed me against a wall, I screamed out of shock. My back got hurt from the harsh clap against the wall.

"Jimin stop! Let go of me!"

"You want me to let go? Why are you like this Aliah? What did I do wrong huh? Why did you run away from me? Tell me Aliah? Why?? WHY?!"

The screams echoed through the whole room.

"You don't understand Jimin..."

I was struggling to get any word out of my mouth because of the tears.

"You're so cold Aliah.. why didn't you make me understand? Why did you just leave me like that! JUST WHAT AM I TO YOU?!"

He screamed out.

I lost it, I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't handle Jimin anymore. I couldn't handle this love anymore.

"Whatever you are it doesn't matter! I left you! You're nothing to me anymore! You didn't even care when I disappeared... you never even called! You did NOTHING! I thought you forgot about me! But.. why are you here now huh?! WHY NOW!?"

I started to desperately move my body, trying to get out of his arms, I tried hitting his chest, moving my body in all directions and scream like a lost kid. He held on to me, trying to stop me from moving and hitting him. We bumped against all kind of things as they fell down on the ground and made loud breaking sounds. But it didn't stop us. We didn't even care about all the mess we made.

"Do you want to know why? You see, I never left you Aliah. I have been watching you, your every move. Everything you have right now is because of me. Your job, your apartment, everything. I arranged everything for you. If it wasn't me you'd be living on the streets Aliah"

I stopped moving and stood still, it got silent and our heavy breathing filled the whole room.

What did he just say...