28| A Dinner To Remember

It was a rainy day, I was sitting in front of the window looking at the beautiful sight. I thought of my job.. of my plan to achieve something big.. my dream to have a successful career so I can finally see my family again. But right now as things are, all these things I planned seemed impossible.

I cried thinking about my family, I miss them so much.. 

No.. I won't let Jimin do this to me.. I'm not going to sit here in this room all day long and do nothing. I'll have to do something about it.. about Jimin. Namjoon told me that I'm the only one that can save him from this misery.. After all, I'm the reason he became like this. But I wonder.. is it really because of me? Why is he so afraid of being left alone.. There has to be more,  there has to be a bigger reason to his madness. I'll find out.. I won't let him suffer like this.. I'm going to save him. He needs me. 

And.. I need him.

Jimin came and sat next to me. I didn't talk to him after what happened last night. I was still thinking things through and didn't know how react to all that. To think I even slept with him after he tried to kill me.. I was such a fool.

Jimin kissed me on my cheek and tried to look into my eyes. I turned my face away and didn't want to look at him. I heard him stand up and walk away.. what was he doing? I looked over and saw him walking to the kitchen. He didn't even try to make it up.. 

I hope he's okay though.. What if he's hurt after what happened.. maybe I shouldn't be rude like this to him.. He's hurt.. he's suffering.. all because of me. 

I walked into the kitchen to see Jimin. He was making breakfast for us two.. I walked towards him and hugged him from the back.

"Jimin-ah!"

He turned around and faced me. He placed his hand om my head and smiled at me.

"Aliah, I love you. I really do"

"I know"

He held me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"But babe.. I think I need to punish you again for ignoring me like that"

He looked at me with a teasingly smile.

"Oh really.. what will your punishment be this time huh"

I said while smiling back at him, knowing he was joking around with me.

"Hmm.. this time I'll go even harder on you babe"

He lifted me up and walked towards the living room, and threw me on the coach.

"Yah Jimin!"

He sat on top of me and started to tickle me.

"Yah!!!"

We were both laughing and screaming, forgetting in what kind of mess our relationship got. It was just us two, having fun. Something that hasn't happened in a long time. I craved for Jimin so much because I loved him. And there was one thing I was certain of even after everything that was happening, that he loved me too.

Jimin grabbed my face and kissed me, I threw my arms around him and kissed him back. 

"Jimin.. I know you were in an institution. I know that because of me you had to suffer for so long in a horrible place.. I'm sorry"

"You know about it..? So you know I'm some crazy suicidal lunatic who even attacked the one person I love the most.. You know it all.. and still you're here in my arms without even hesitating"

I placed his head on my chest and tightened my arms around him.

"Well the reason you had to go through all that was because I was hesitating too much.. so now I won't let myself hesitate anymore. I won't ever leave you again Jimin, that's the only way we can be happy again"