Chapter Eighteen

*** Devon's POV***

What the hell is she smiling at??

She has the nerve to come down here wearing that while I'm suffering from the worst case of blue balls ever.

She does looks incredible with her soft, tan skin in that little silk outfit. Her hair is drying from the pool in perfect natural curls that fall over her shoulders.

I never used to notice this stuff about girls..

She throws a blanket over us and I start having flash backs of the first night on this couch.

Great, now I'm getting hard again thinking about it...

I look at her and she's smirking while watching the movie. Her eyes switch between Blake and Vanessa and then back to the TV.

Is that situation bothering her?

I turn my attention to the movie and try to get my mind off of everything but the thought of her tongue on me gets me going again.

This is ridiculous..

Her hand is suddenly on my thigh and it makes me jump causing Blake and Vanessa's head to whip to me.

"You ok, Bro?"

"Yeah, yeah I just thought I saw a spider," is the first excuse I can come up with.

Idiot

Liv has her head down, trying not to laugh and I shoot her a glare. Her hand slides a little further and now I'm getting a hint if why she had that smirk on her face.

She's really doing this with the two of them right there?

She has her leg bent so that the blanket is tented and you can't see any movement under it. Her hand slips into the waistband of my pants and boxers, grabbing onto me.

I have to control myself on the outside and its so hard to do. Now I know how she felt when I did this to her.

Her hand glides up and down my length with the perfect amount of pressure and my head wants to just fall back but I have to keep my eyes on the TV.

I don't even dare to look at her but I can see her biting her lip out of the corner of my eye.

She is thoroughly enjoying this..

She takes her hand away and I want to ask her why the hell she's stopping but of course I can't.

Two seconds later, she's back to gliding up and down with ease and she flicks her palm over the tip and every muscle in me tenses.

Holy fucking shit, what did she just do?

There's a slickness now that wasn't there before and it feels amazing. How am I suppose to maintain my composure with her giving me the best hand job I've ever gotten?

I look over at the love birds and it doesn't seem like they suspect anything.

Her hand slides up and down at a steady pace and I can't control my breathing anymore.